Squad Photo 2005

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: Squad Photo 2005

Post by robjoenz »

ian.birchall posted:
Robjoenz, I hope your comment about Hock bulking up is true and not just a fat face. It was the only thing missing from his game last season as he could have done with a bit more weight to help him break the half tackles his sidestep was getting him into.
Worrying comments from Vaealikis girl about him losing his bottle after his neck injury.
I was more referring to his shoulders than his face. I too agree that he would have benefitted from some bulking up, but he was only 19 last season. Just have to hope that he doesn't lose any of his agility in building his size and strength.

It is worrying about Vaealiki, but we'll have to give him the benefit of the doubt now he's in our squad, offer him our support as fans and wait and see how he plays. Hopefully he'll fulfill the potential many have spoken about.
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

robjoenz posted:
ian.birchall posted:
Robjoenz, I hope your comment about Hock bulking up is true and not just a fat face. It was the only thing missing from his game last season as he could have done with a bit more weight to help him break the half tackles his sidestep was getting him into.
Worrying comments from Vaealikis girl about him losing his bottle after his neck injury.
I was more referring to his shoulders than his face. I too agree that he would have benefitted from some bulking up, but he was only 19 last season. Just have to hope that he doesn't lose any of his agility in building his size and strength.

It is worrying about Vaealiki, but we'll have to give him the benefit of the doubt now he's in our squad, offer him our support as fans and wait and see how he plays. Hopefully he'll fulfill the potential many have spoken about.
HE CANT BE AS BAD AS JAMIE AINSCOUGH.

OR JULES O NEIL TO METION THAT.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

danny tickle looks as though hes died his hair
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
Steph

Post by Steph »

I was thinking that myself, as e dyed is hair :conf:
xxxxxxx Warriors 2008 xxxxxx
ooooooooooooo were the greatest club in the world
we've got barrett n kenny
edwards n hanley
boston n kevin iroooooo
Vaealikis Girl

Post by Vaealikis Girl »

I wouldn't worry about Vaealiki. I think he's well and truly over that incident. He was only out for one game after that accident so you can guarantee if he can get on the field he will. He's also very keen to get a new start so he won't be holding anything back.
We'll miss you Freshy!!! Please come back!
LiL_WaRrIoR

Post by LiL_WaRrIoR »

yer the team definatly look like they've bin in the gym!! n maybe its more time spent in the gym and less time at the hairdressers but i'm sure they'll perform great this season!! looks like we've got a great team and its very weird seeing lam as part of the coaches!! :wink:
Wigan till i die!
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

BRING IT ON!
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE