Both fit to play!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
TrueBlueWarrior

Both fit to play!!

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Apparently both Watkins and Ablett confirmed as fit to play, what a shock!! I hope they are both 100% otherwise they could get found out and look idiots, which I hope they do lol!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
onedego

Re: Both fit to play!!

Post by onedego »

strange feeling that they will go off early with injury. Brian McDonut really doesnt know what he's doing.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

onedego wrote:strange feeling that they will go off early with injury. Brian McDonut really doesnt know what he's doing.
That will do for me, think Ablett will be ok but Watkins seems a big risk! But hey their problem and I hope they regret the decision to play them, not that it will make any difference, we are going to destroy them irrelevant of who plays, so the stronger the line up they have the sweeter it will be, because no excuses from them then.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Indeed TBW. I am confident this will be a repeat of 1999 but in reverse. Pat/Sam/Josh to eclipse Leroy Rivett? :)