Warrington Game Sold Out

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Warrington Game Sold Out

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors have now sold out of their allocation of tickets for Sunday's crunch Super League tie at Warrington.

Kick off for the big game is 12.45pm and entrance will be by ticket only. Fans who haven't already secured a ticket will be able to watch the action on Sky Sports 1.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
McNulty

Warrington Tickets

Post by McNulty »

I need 3 tickets in the West Stand for Sunday. If anyone has any spares at all please pm me. Thanks!
leeh2101

Sold out Sunday

Post by leeh2101 »

Went the ticket office this mornin to get tickets for the game and it's sold out! Nice one! Lol if anybody has any spare tickets they could sell me please let me know! Cheers
josie andrews

Re: Sold out Sunday

Post by josie andrews »

leeh2101 wrote:Went the ticket office this mornin to get tickets for the game and it's sold out! Nice one! Lol if anybody has any spare tickets they could sell me please let me know! Cheers
Already a thread on the sell out!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
ancientnloyal

Re: Warrington Game Sold Out

Post by ancientnloyal »

another 'sell out'... I make that 8 times this year with Wigan (which includes our south stand, wembley allocations, cup games etc...)

getting boring now.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ancientnloyal wrote:another 'sell out'... I make that 8 times this year with Wigan (which includes our south stand, wembley allocations, cup games etc...)

getting boring now.
:lol: :lol:

onedego

Post by onedego »

Oooo! False news if ever there was...
Wigan Warriors have now sold out of their allocation of tickets for Sunday's crunch Super League tie at Warrington
I think they'll actually find that we sent at least 500 tickets back, and Wire fans were actually buying up large amounts of our tickets from DW Ticket office.

So, people who are sensible with finances and had Wembley in the way, go to purchase tickets to find that they can't get them, when they should be able to. Frankly, i find it a disgrace, and its about time that every club does what Wigan do... dedicate a stand to the away team, and challenge them to fill it. All this sending tickets back, especially when there's over a week to go before the game, is pathetic and shows bad management.

All I can hope now is that the boys take it to Warrington and break a bumper crowds hearts! God i hope so, i'd love the see the pathetic dire faces as we flip them the bird and take the league.

Wigan management should look very carefully at how many Cherry & White shirts there are on Sunday, and grately reduce Warrington's ticket allocation next year to teach the gits a lesson!
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

Gutted. I'd just finished negotiating with the boss to ensure I could go, which included sending an email from Wembley, when I saw the 'Sold out' announcement :(
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
Jonnilo

Spare tickets for wire away!!!

Post by Jonnilo »

Hi just woundering, if any1 has 2 spare tickets for the game on sunday???
HGWarrior

Post by HGWarrior »

onedego wrote:Oooo! False news if ever there was...
Wigan Warriors have now sold out of their allocation of tickets for Sunday's crunch Super League tie at Warrington
I think they'll actually find that we sent at least 500 tickets back, and Wire fans were actually buying up large amounts of our tickets from DW Ticket office.

So, people who are sensible with finances and had Wembley in the way, go to purchase tickets to find that they can't get them, when they should be able to. Frankly, i find it a disgrace, and its about time that every club does what Wigan do... dedicate a stand to the away team, and challenge them to fill it. All this sending tickets back, especially when there's over a week to go before the game, is pathetic and shows bad management.

All I can hope now is that the boys take it to Warrington and break a bumper crowds hearts! God i hope so, i'd love the see the pathetic dire faces as we flip them the bird and take the league.

Wigan management should look very carefully at how many Cherry & White shirts there are on Sunday, and grately reduce Warrington's ticket allocation next year to teach the gits a lesson!
How do you know that 500 tickets were sent back?
The future's bright

The future's Cherry & White!!!!!