Has anybody

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Steph

Re: Has anybody

Post by Steph »

Sorry kt4ever i will try and not do any random messages sorry again
xxxxxxx Warriors 2008 xxxxxx
ooooooooooooo were the greatest club in the world
we've got barrett n kenny
edwards n hanley
boston n kevin iroooooo
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Its ok i understand you get bored i do it too but on rlfans because i dont mind if they get upset with me because i dont have as much respect for them as i do for the people on here. These guys know there rugby.
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
Steph

Post by Steph »

True i have only been watcing them for 6 years :D
xxxxxxx Warriors 2008 xxxxxx
ooooooooooooo were the greatest club in the world
we've got barrett n kenny
edwards n hanley
boston n kevin iroooooo
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Steph, I know you like Wigan pies if you are a Wiganer born and bred! Bred as in brought up, not a sliced loaf. :)
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

PROBABLY. LOL :D
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

MrsLam posted:
It's fine but I think you're English yeah? So it's apologise! I know it seems like we're all having a go but American spellings really wind me up.
Don't talk about realizing or apologizing orwatching a movie (ITS A FILM) ...Ahem.
I was a bit angry whilst on holiday in Taiwan recently, they have lots of Americans teaching so-called "English" on tv and the radio. They rebuilt an old British Consulate as a museum and added z to lots of the words. One very bad radio show teaching English really wound me up, they were discussing the Bridget Jones film saying British people were all angry about an American playing the part of a British character: "The British people from England also speak English, although it's a bit different. Their accents are also a bit different. The British accent sounds like this.." (cue very bad British accent like the bloke from Mary Poppins)

I was on the verge of calling this radio station to complain, but then figured they probably wouldn't understand English as spoken by an English person from England where the language originated.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]