Press Release: Rock FM 2005 Sponsorship Deal Signed

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
craigbeck

Press Release: Rock FM 2005 Sponsorship Deal Signed

Post by craigbeck »

Wigan Warriors Press Release
For Immediate Release

Warrior’s partnership with 97.4 Rock FM goes from strength to strength

Wigan Warriors and local radio station 97.4 Rock FM are pleased to announce that the pair will be working even more closely together in Super League X.

The radio station provides fans with the latest news on the Warriors as well as providing chances to win tickets and other fantastic prizes. Presenter (and Warriors fan) Craig Beck will once again be comparing the half time entertainment at home games and joining the supporters after the game in the John Smiths suite for the Players Player Award.

97.4 Rock FM is very proud to be associated with such a great club and in turn Wigan Warriors are delighted that the biggest radio station in this area is one of our main partners once more. The radio station’s support for the Warriors will be even more visible this season both inside and outside the stadium, as our partnership expands to cover the ‘Warbabes Cheerleaders’ and the Wigan town centre lotto shop will also be re-branded and re-launched.

Rock FM will be the official sponsors of the clubs 2005 Official Supporters and Media Guide which will be available to both the press and fans within the next two weeks.

Speaking about the news Wigan Warriors Director of Marketing and Sales Geoff Warburton said, "We are delighted Rock FM will again be working with us in Super League X. Rock FM will again have a major presence at all home games throughout the year and there will be some great opportunities for fans to win some fantastic prizes as the season progresses."

End

Graham Emmerson - Wigan Warriors Media Manager

http://www.rockfm.co.uk
Sponsor Of Wigan Warriors
the grinch

Re: Press Release: Rock FM 200...

Post by the grinch »

im glad rock fm are going to be a sponsor again as i find that wish fm really is all stains! i live in orrell and i do my level best not to tune into that station. if wigan are playing the vermin the presenters are all for the scum!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
Steph

Re: Press Release: Rock FM...

Post by Steph »

Except for danny bee he is a wigan rl fan
I can't stand Matt Mcann :)
xxxxxxx Warriors 2008 xxxxxx
ooooooooooooo were the greatest club in the world
we've got barrett n kenny
edwards n hanley
boston n kevin iroooooo
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

Steph posted:
Except for danny bee he is a wigan rl fan
I can't stand Matt Mcann :)
Matt Mcann the scouse fan!
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
Steph

Post by Steph »

Yeah e is the scouser fan i can;t stand im
xxxxxxx Warriors 2008 xxxxxx
ooooooooooooo were the greatest club in the world
we've got barrett n kenny
edwards n hanley
boston n kevin iroooooo
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

this is what winds me up. the radio station is in orrell yet they nearly all support stains? i know why its called "wish fm" because all the wiganers wish it would move!
mally darwin

Post by mally darwin »

this is very much grinch like behaviour! the times i've tuned into wishy washy fm i think there views are very well put .i was listening to a lovely chat one of the reporters had with one of the coaches of our local teams .he wished him all the best and hoped to have a beer with ian at old trafford in october ,i think they both support man u.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

mally old chap.ive not heard from you in ages then you suddenly appear.where have you been?
mally darwin

Post by mally darwin »

mally and mrs mally will be walking tomorrow night ,(no,not wigan walking),if the grinch is in residence on mount crumpet ,may we make a call?.