Playoff Predictions

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Gizmo_Edwards

Playoff Predictions

Post by Gizmo_Edwards »

Trying to base my opinions on my head rather than my heart.

Warrington v Huddersfield.

Cannot see anything past Wire winning this one. Im going to say Wire by 14. 26-12

Catalan v HKR

Think Catalan could shake up the playoffs. A dangerous team. Dureau and Menzies always seem to impress. Even though HKR recently beat them im still going for Catalan by 10. 30-20

Leeds v Hull

Leeds will win. Simples! by 12. 28-16

I don't like to predict Wigan games, however, I am confident under Madge and due to the week off meaning so much to us as we havent had 1 all season. Im going to say Wigan by 8. 18-16 with 5 minutes to go. Sam breaks the line draws in Wellens and offloads to Charnley who scores. 24-16.

Any thoughts????
Wigan Rugby League Fans:- the jackpot winners in rugby league life...
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Playoff Predictions

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Sounds good to me!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

After last nights display your theories are out the window. Players have little to gain by trying if a certain group of gents wants otherwise. Becoming more like wrestling year on year.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Catalans to beat Wire in the Grand Final. :o
yoda warrior

Post by yoda warrior »

I think if you were to rank the remaining six teams in terms of form, we'd be no higher than 4th favourites. The game against Catalan should be a cracker.
I'm thinking back to 08 though. They finished the season in relatively poor form, hammered Warrington and looked unbeatable, then we went over there and beat them. A lot can change in a week.