Brigantes

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
walkdenwarrior

Brigantes

Post by walkdenwarrior »

Just to say in all the doom and gloom following the Stains result, I thought the Brigantes/Ultras in the South Stand were amazing. Never stopped singing and getting behind the team. Does anyone know the lyrics to the new song with the line "It's in our blood"
Scottish_Warrior

Re: Brigantes

Post by Scottish_Warrior »

Football is my first passion and being a Dunfermline fan I know that we have a song that a guy actually wrote for one of our recent cup final appearances. Please note I wasn't at the DW so never heard the song in question!

The words went along the line of:

It's in my blood, I can't deny
Black and White for all of my life
Dunfermline 'til I die

I may be way off the mark but if nothing else you edit black to cherry and dunfermline to wigan. :blush:
Martin Offiah - The man who made me love this great sport.
Wigan_panda

Post by Wigan_panda »

Cherry and White
It's in our blood
Ancient and Loyal
Until we die

It's good to have an end to journey towards, but it's the journey that matters in the end.
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Scottish_Warrio​r​ wrote:Football is my first passion and being a Dunfermline fan I know that we have a song that a guy actually wrote for one of our recent cup final appearances. Please note I wasn't at the DW so never heard the song in question!

Dunfermline 'til I die

I may be way off the mark but if nothing else you edit black to cherry and dunfermline to wigan. :blush:

Thought you said you were a Football Fan? :lol: :lol: Sorry couldnt resist mate, welcome to the site, there are a few more of us Scottish Warriors on here now

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

onedego

Post by onedego »

Then after the verse...

Da da da daaaaa da da da daaaaa da da da daaaaa da da da daaaaa
With plenty of dancing and scarf waving.
Scottish_Warrior

Post by Scottish_Warrior »

Haha Trotski, someone has to support them and as we say, Scottish by Birth, Dunfermline by the Grace of God!
Martin Offiah - The man who made me love this great sport.
Wigan_panda

Post by Wigan_panda »

trotski_tgwu wrote:
Scottish_Warrio​r​ wrote:Football is my first passion and being a Dunfermline fan I know that we have a song that a guy actually wrote for one of our recent cup final appearances. Please note I wasn't at the DW so never heard the song in question!

Dunfermline 'til I die

Thought you said you were a Football Fan? :lol: :lol: Sorry couldnt resist mate, welcome to the site, there are a few more of us Scottish Warriors on here now
Quiet Trotski, we could get pumped by them tomorrow after you saying that!
It's good to have an end to journey towards, but it's the journey that matters in the end.
Dave26

Post by Dave26 »

Brigantes YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WRLBrigantes
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Wigan_panda wrote:
trotski_tgwu wrote:

Dunfermline 'til I die

Quiet Trotski, we could get pumped by them tomorrow after you saying that!
Dont even tempt fate after wed result

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

Wigan_panda

Post by Wigan_panda »

I wasn't that bothered! Last Sunday made up fir it :D