Is RL legitimate Pt2?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Is RL legitimate Pt2?

Post by cpwigan »

Witness Wire v Leeds, incorrect POTB and forward pass by a referees who gave nothing last week. Both against Leeds and for Wire.
cpwigan

Re: Is RL legitimate Pt2?

Post by cpwigan »

Leeds get Wire down on their own line, penalty to Wire
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

As much as I hate Leeds and love seeing them lose I am actually going to defend them now because the decisions are completely going against them, and are Wire the only team in SL that are exempt from the standing square at the POTB rule? What a farce, don't think I have seen them square once.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Leeds kick on the last touched by Wire but still the last then a penalty for offside against Leeds. Wire re perfect conceding no penalties.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Evidence of the first 40 you are not allowed to beat Wire.

A few penalties / decisions can make a hugwe difference
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

There's nothing new here, last season I went to watch Warrington against Hull at the KC and Hull were penalised 3 times in the game for being offside at the kick off, Lee Briers and Richie Mathers were literally throwing themselves on the floor and milking penalties and stuff. Hull were totally demoralised and ended up losing. A similar thing happened in a televised game at Castleford where Wire were being given a close game until all the offside at the kick offs and not playing ball correctly decisions went against Cas.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

2nd 40, Wire steal nothing seen
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

65 mins Wire forward pass ignored.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Right or wrong; Leeds tackled not complete because ball not grounded, yet just before Wire scored, King plays the ball having never grounded the ball.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Doing their best to find a Leeds knock on