Hemmings on why Warrington lost...

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ancientnloyal

Hemmings on why Warrington lost...

Post by ancientnloyal »

Watched Wigan v Saints on the telly... pre match they were discussing the leeds wire game which is fine. Eddie started talking for ages about a trip to Manchester he went on, went into a particular restaurant and spotted the Monaghan brothers (it must have been a Korean restaurant with dog on the menu) anyway... he said that every pre-match they go to that restaurant sit at the same table and have the same meal... but on this particular night their table was taken so had to sit elsewhere... Warrington lost. Eddie then genuinely asked if that was the reason why Warrington lost v Leeds.

Bloody ridiculous.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
josie andrews

Re: Hemmings on why Warrington lost...

Post by josie andrews »

Well we can use the excuse that I didn't kiss Shaun Wane, Marc Bitcom & half the team before we played Saints in the two playoff games that's why we lost :wink: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

I was in the same box that I was in when we slapped them at thier place in the league but this time I didn't sit in the same seat around the table or in the ground. School boy error and I apologise
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

I am still depressed, I can't believe the one result I really cared about this weekend went the wrong way. I was happy to see Leeds beat Wire, Saturday morning yawnion world cup England beat Scotland, Spurs beat Arsenal.
But I must come clean it was all my fault, back in the beginning of Sept, just before last week of regular rounds I showed the "Rugby Gods" how it could go. http://www.wiganwarriorsfans.com/wigan/ ... c&o=741017
What I then didn't do was put a bet on it, (I never beat the bookies gods) I just can't bet against Wigan when they are still in the comp. so you can all blame me.
(Head hung in shame) :with: :eusa17: :sad:
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

ancientnloyal wrote:Watched Wigan v Saints on the telly... pre match they were discussing the leeds wire game which is fine. Eddie started talking for ages about a trip to Manchester he went on, went into a particular restaurant and spotted the Monaghan brothers (it must have been a Korean restaurant with dog on the menu) anyway... he said that every pre-match they go to that restaurant sit at the same table and have the same meal... but on this particular night their table was taken so had to sit elsewhere... Warrington lost. Eddie then genuinely asked if that was the reason why Warrington lost v Leeds.

Bloody ridiculous.
I laughed until a little bit of wee came out.
Up The Mont!
jobo

Post by jobo »

ancientnloyal wrote:Watched Wigan v Saints on the telly... pre match they were discussing the leeds wire game which is fine. Eddie started talking for ages about a trip to Manchester he went on, went into a particular restaurant and spotted the Monaghan brothers (it must have been a Korean restaurant with dog on the menu) anyway... he said that every pre-match they go to that restaurant sit at the same table and have the same meal... but on this particular night their table was taken so had to sit elsewhere... Warrington lost. Eddie then genuinely asked if that was the reason why Warrington lost v Leeds.

Bloody ridiculous.
Come on, be fair. He said it tongue in cheek, he even said they might have been having him off. Having said that though, after listening to the Aussie GF commentary, it shows how amateur and ill informed both Eddie and Stevo are.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

It was a waste of airtime and had the angluar propertiers of circle in it being pointless.

To be honest I have worn by 2009 Mecca bindo shirt all year and lost once (v catalans away) and didnt wear it the other night... so my fault we lost
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

jobo wrote:
Come on, be fair. He said it tongue in cheek, he even said they might have been having him off. Having said that though, after listening to the Aussie GF commentary, it shows how amateur and ill informed both Eddie and Stevo are.
He wishes!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

cherry.pie wrote:I always believe that I have to turn all the switches in my room off before I leave the house or something bad will happen. Lo and behold I return home after the game and to my horror I see the little red light on the TV; I'd left it on standby!
So I'm afraid the defeat is all my fault!

:o That's why Sam didn't get man of steel..you little
tinker you! :o
wiganwarriordave

Post by wiganwarriordave »

jobo wrote:Come on, be fair. He said it tongue in cheek, he even said they might have been having him off. Having said that though, after listening to the Aussie GF commentary, it shows how amateur and ill informed both Eddie and Stevo are.
I said exactly the same to the Mrs while watching. Really shows up the poor standard or RL coverage in the UK. The quicker Eddie/Stevo are replaced with Carney/McRae/Clarke/Jon Wells or whoever else. The better.