Next Years Season Ticket

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Second Row

Next Years Season Ticket

Post by Second Row »

What is it we are buying into,
Are we supporting a new cultural attache to the Welch RL Dev
Are we to be benevolent to a redundant Welsh coach who is still weighing up his options
Are we going through a further development phase bringing on our juniors
Are we having a consolidation year and not filling the vacancies with any new signings
and finally are we being asked to back the new coach who could be the one who has been groomed for promotion over the last two seasons and before

normally I would never pay for something without knowing what I was buying and I still believe 'Dutch Auctions'are illegal.

P S As I have done for the last 49 years I will be buying mine anyway , moan over !!!!!!!
josie andrews

Re: Next Years Season Ticket

Post by josie andrews »

Second Row wrote:What is it we are buying into,
Are we supporting a new cultural attache to the Welch RL Dev
Are we to be benevolent to a redundant Welsh coach who is still weighing up his options
Are we going through a further development phase bringing on our juniors
Are we having a consolidation year and not filling the vacancies with any new signings
and finally are we being asked to back the new coach who could be the one who has been groomed for promotion over the last two seasons and before

normally I would never pay for something without knowing what I was buying and I still believe 'Dutch Auctions'are illegal.

P S As I have done for the 49 years I will be buying mine anyway , moan over !!!!!!!
Yeah, me too :exc:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Unfortunately, I shall be taking a more pragmatic stance in so much as I like to know what I'm buying before parting with my cash.

So unless the Kremlin start to release some information as to what is on the menu for next year, I won't be booking my regular table!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I thought you were buying a seat for 13 home games and free challenge cup tickets in the early rounds. Or is it just me?

I may get one for 2012 along with the babbi
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

ancientnloyal wrote:I thought you were buying a seat for 13 home games and free challenge cup tickets in the early rounds. Or is it just me?

I may get one for 2012 along with the babbi
Did you get a free one for the babbi?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Buster was registered for 2011 when we watched Barrow at home but next year will get one.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

ancientnloyal wrote:I thought you were buying a seat for 13 home games and free challenge cup tickets in the early rounds. Or is it just me?
No. But I'd like some idea as to who will be playing in those home games. Or more to the point, who won't be!
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

Does anyone know if I switched from the West stand to the South stand would I still get my season ticket at the renewal price?

It's just that I have family who attend games occasionally so if I go in the South stand it's easier to sit with them when they attend matches as seats are unreserved.
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Doesnt matter to me who's playing or not for my team, or if we win or lose every game. Ive been watching Wigan through good times and lean times for 31 of my 39 years and am not stopping now!!! My club is Wigan, im originally from Wigan....nothing else matters!!!

Season ticket 1st thing on my shopping list for next pay day!!!

Matt