two season tickets going unused for Salford & Bradford Games

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

two season tickets going unused for Salford & Bradford Games

Post by GeoffN »

Adult concessionary, East Stand, halfway line about halfway up. Or down.

Owners away on holiday until March.

( yeah, I know, but some people are weird like that!)

The bad news is that you'll be sitting next to my 14 yr old son, but he only bites strangers...

e-mail me if you're interested!

LiL_WaRrIoR

Re: two season tickets going u...

Post by LiL_WaRrIoR »

your son same age as me..............joke! :doz:
Wigan till i die!
Mary Sheehan

Re: two season tickets going u...

Post by Mary Sheehan »

Hi

I am visiting from Ireland for the weekend of the Bradford game and would love to have two tickets just for that game. please let me know if this is possible.
Thanks
Mary.
MrsLam

Re: two season tickets goi...

Post by MrsLam »

Mary, ring the ticket hotline at the JJB stadium on 0870 11 22 552. Ask for tickets for the Bradford home game on the 25th February.

If you want to be in the atmospheric stands, ask for tickets for the South or East stand, if you'd prefer to just go and watch the match in a less noisy environment ask for West stand tickets (no offence to the noisies from the west that come on this board)

The South stand tickets are a bit cheaper, £13 for adults and £9 for kids. East stand tickets are £14 or £15.

The £15 tickets are the seats that are on line with the half way line, they're meant to be a better view therefore dearer. Same applies for the West Stand, tickets for this stand are £16 and £17. If you don't understand what I'm talking about look at this page on the Wiganrl.com site

http://www.wiganrl.com/matchdaytickets.html
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Re: two season tickets goi...

Post by GeoffN »

Hi Mary

I'll be happy to meet you outside the ground so you can use my 2 spare season tickets (no charge, but you can buy me a pint if you like :-) ). e-mail me at gjnewman@blueyonder.co.uk so we can make arrangements without clogging up this board.

Geoff.