Re: Sh*t house team sign Sh*thouse player.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

I've met Darryl Griffin; he came into the nightclub that I used to work in as a doorman. He seemed a pretty down to earth bloke. Was happy to talk about league and didn't have the ego that you would expect someone like Bailey to have.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
neilbass

Post by neilbass »

So thats Moore, Griffin and Bailey in the same side for next year. All they need now is Mason and they have the full quotor of all the sh*thouse props in the league
in my memory having an enforcer (sh*thouse) prop used to be an important part of being a top team. Having 3 in one team might cost a few penalties but its also going to scare the crap out of some teams.

With Coley retiring it may be time we pulled in someone like that. For all they are good players Fielden (if he gets back), Prescott, Mossop, Lima, Crosby aren't enforcers.
Hock perhaps if he gets more up to speed with a full pre-season under his belt
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

neilbass wrote:
So thats Moore, Griffin and Bailey in the same side for next year. All they need now is Mason and they have the full quotor of all the sh*thouse props in the league
in my memory having an enforcer (sh*thouse) prop used to be an important part of being a top team. Having 3 in one team might cost a few penalties but its also going to scare the crap out of some teams.

With Coley retiring it may be time we pulled in someone like that. For all they are good players Fielden (if he gets back), Prescott, Mossop, Lima, Crosby aren't enforcers.
Hock perhaps if he gets more up to speed with a full pre-season under his belt
Some weaker teams will be intimidated by the Leeds front row but for me Lima and Prescott along with Mossop wont be that bothered about them.

I fear for us and Fielden is he past it now? I hope we're already planning for 2013 season up front.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame