Wigan Reporter

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Second Row

Wigan Reporter

Post by Second Row »

Just looking at the front page photograph of our new team,Bitcom,Wane,Lenaghan,Harris,Deacon and Radlinski.
How uncomfortable they all look, does not inspire me with any confidence,not one of them seems happy to be there .
They say the camera cannot lie.
butt monkey

Re: Wigan Reporter

Post by butt monkey »

Got the Reporter right in front of me.

What are you on about for goodness sake? Some people are not comfortable having their pictures taken. Perhaps Bitcom appears "uncomfortable" because of that?

As for the rest. I suggest a change of spectacles :roll:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Effing sick of all this negative, pessimistic over the top views on our new coaching staff, give them a chance ffs. Dikhead.
Up The Mont!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

It's the off season Tony :wink: Nothing better to talk about!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

What a laughable thread this is :badg:
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

What a bloody joke
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

Second Row

Post by Second Row »

seems to have caught some peoples attention ,and now no one is smiling,
compliments of the closed season Tony H
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Pathetic and you are back tracking cause you have realised how stupid it actually is.

Atleast my thread is obviously a wind up.
Up The Mont!
Second Row

Post by Second Row »

the point I wanted to make is that the photograph is a PR mistake and I am sure would never have appeared in a Lenagan company prospectus I am not backtracking on that point of view , I still hope that the club has a big signing, to pull at least me out of my malasse having said that the season ticket is already purchased
enterprisecranes

Post by enterprisecranes »

[quote="Second Row"]the point I wanted to make is that the photograph is a PR mistake and I am sure would never have appeared in a Lenagan company prospectus I am not backtracking on that point of view , I still hope that the club has a big signing, to pull at least me out of my malasse having said that the season ticket is already purchased .

All this talk of BIG signings.IMO these BIG signings only prevent our own players progressing.Theyll never be the answer to our problems unless your signing a play maker.TRENT BARRATT for example.We have to give youth a chance or youll never know.How many players have stains promoted.? And theyve done the business.