HELP Needed For Friday 25/2/05

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Re: HELP Needed For Friday...

Post by ian.birchall »

trotski, First off I do not know whether an extreme right winger like me should even be talking to a name like you, but I do have my icepick ready if I remember my history correctly. I travel each game from Harrogate, not quite as far as Glasgie admittedly, but in the last season of Central Park I had to attend a family wedding on a Saturday when there was a match on the Sunday and I stayed in the Comfort Inn immediately across from CP and the Sunday eat all you can for as long as you can breakfast was without doubt the best value I have ever had, the hotel itself at weekend should be not too dear and you can eat more breakfast than the cost of the room!!, I have been looking for a reason to stay there ever since, one day I will manage it. :D
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
chloe

Post by chloe »

how about the Bel-Air or Bellingham on Wigan Lane....its a bit of a walk to the ground but can go into the cherry gardens or bellingham for a sneaky 'night cap' after the game most of the players do :) then recover with breakfast and a pint in the broket early morning!!! hehe.
silver surfer

Post by silver surfer »

then recover with breakfast and a pint in the broket early morning!!! hehe.

Speaking of the Brocket, it being a Wetherspoons they have rooms as well and the breakfast is very reasonably priced I believe.

This being my 100th post I was hoping to celebrate by saying my season tickets had arrived but no such luck. Anyone else still waiting?
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

silver surfer posted:

Speaking of the Brocket, it being a Wetherspoons they have rooms as well and the breakfast is very reasonably priced I believe.

This being my 100th post I was hoping to celebrate by saying my season tickets had arrived but no such luck. Anyone else still waiting?
I know a few people who still havnt got theirs yet sorry! im sure they will come in time for kick off on the 11th :D
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

silver surfer posted:

Happy 100th postday!
Everyone else has got their ticket now, it's just you. :wink:
Ken

Re: HELP Needed For Friday 25/...

Post by Ken »

Travel Lodge Bryn
Just down the road from the ground :wink:
Ken Blinston
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Ken posted:
Travel Lodge Bryn
Just down the road from the ground :wink:
Didn't that close down?
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
silver surfer

Post by silver surfer »

Ken posted:
Travel Lodge Bryn
Just down the road from the ground

Didn't that close down?
I think you might mean the Cranberry Hotel, that did close down. There is a Travel Inn attached to The Wheatlea which is just down the road from there.

By the way my season tickets have come at last. Yippee !!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I looked at prices for the Wheatlea, they started from £47 a night I think but if you stop there you get the priveledge of being in MrsLams neighbour hood. Come round for a beer!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Thanks to one & all for the help you have given to A "Tartan Warrior" lol but i hope to be booked up at the Charnock Richards welcome break place. I should be down for quite a few games especially in the summer so hope to meet a few of you B4 the games. Glad you got your season ticket silver surfer.Oh & Mrs Lam il have a beer anytime lol

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx