Sam in the shop window.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Sam in the shop window.

Post by ian.birchall »

Did no one else worry that yesterday Sam did an excellent job of putting himself in the shop window, again, he would make an excellent scrum half for any rah rahs team.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
botica

Re: Sam in the shop window.

Post by botica »

We have to stop worrying about Sam, if he goes, he goes!! I just hope and pray he won't.

What do you want? For him to play rubbish to keep them away? I don't want that, i want him to be the 4 Nations standout player and for people to ask "Just way did Sam not get man of steel"???
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Just let him keep doing what he's doing why not. Another MOM performance, another picture on his wall at home and keep it up.

He will 100% be at either RU or NRL in the next few years that I have no doubt.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

ancientnloyal wrote:Just let him keep doing what he's doing why not. Another MOM performance, another picture on his wall at home and keep it up.

And let's all hope its NRL - if he really wants to play amongst the BEST.

What a waste of talent if he drifted to union (not talking money here). At least we'd still have him for the Internationals & see him on TV week in, week out in the NRL, playing the game he's cut out to play.
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

Nezza Faz wrote:
ancientnloyal wrote:Just let him keep doing what he's doing why not. Another MOM performance, another picture on his wall at home and keep it up.

What a waste of talent if he drifted to union (not talking money here). At least we'd still have him for the Internationals & see him on TV week in, week out in the NRL, playing the game he's cut out to play.
i would prefer him go nrl rather than yawnion
IN WANE WE TRUST
OJ

Post by OJ »

botica wrote:We have to stop worrying about Sam, if he goes, he goes!! I just hope and pray he won't.

What do you want? For him to play rubbish to keep them away? I don't want that, i want him to be the 4 Nations standout player and for people to ask "Just way did Sam not get man of steel"???
Spot on that man :eusa2: :eusa2:
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

I think we have to be resigned to the fact that Union and/or the NRL have a lot to offer in comparison to the SL. I don't think that Union is a better game but Eng V Wales was a casing point. Played in front a a few thousand in a tiny albeit very good stadium. Sam could and very well might be scoring his four tries for Eng in front of 70,000 at a packed Twickenham or Millennium stadium.

Internationally and financially, we are so small in comparison. It's a burden we'll just have to live with.

We simply don't have enough big clubs and we don' t have the fan base to spread it around.

Such a shame that the best game in the world is watched by so few.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Nezza Faz wrote:

Yea but regrettably there is lots more money in the kick and crap game but them again there is far more money in the French RU game than either Yawnion or the NRL and if the boy wants to gets lots of lolly perhaps he will end up there, if Leon Pryce can hack it in the south of France surely Sam can.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

botica wrote:We have to stop worrying about Sam, if he goes, he goes!! I just hope and pray he won't.

Personally, I would rather he, and all Wigan players, were not selected for international duty. We have ZERO chance of winning the our nations, so the players would do better resting and recovering from the SL season to be ready for pre season with the team that pays their wages.
When the RFL pay them, as in union, then then they international side can have them.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09