Kiwi's appeal against suspensions

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Kiwi's appeal against suspensions

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Nezza Faz wrote:
Kiwiseddon wrote:Strangely I have more respect for him for admitting what he has done. I still think it was an appalling act but his honesty at least explains why he did it.

Either way, two matches isn't enough.

No honesty here - he just waited until he'd been sentenced (only 2 matches) THEN made his admission.

And these 2 games will be wiped out with pre-season friendlies!

If he'd made this confession/admission BEFORE the Disciplinary Committee met, they'd have given him 6/8 matches and deservedly so. He was even going to appeal before they realised the outcome would be minimal, so he can be more than happy with his sentence & now he comes out to the Press.

He should be done for bringing the game into disrepute, imo.
Its not the first time he's been in trouble - Madge will have his hands full with this guys discipline.
Madge has enough about him to get this sorted.
Luke will have to get his act in order or he will not be a Bunny.
Souths fans have said that a strong coach is required to sort out problem players they have.
In Madge they should trust.
exile in Tiger country

Re: Kiwi's appeal against suspensions

Post by exile in Tiger country »

About the only thing the RFU have over Rugby league is the disciplinary. When I told a Leicester Tigers fan at work what the penalties were for these offences, he tought I was joking.
In Yawnion they would have been looking at lengthy bans for such actions, and not ones that could be served in pre season friendlies.
Surely Luke should be up again on a charge of bringing the game into direpute?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09