Re: Wigan's 2005 away kit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
sexy wigan babe

Post by sexy wigan babe »

the new wigan top is so nice
WiGaN WaRrIoRs TiL I DiE !!!!!!!!!
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

I like the colour but id rather have a collar on it like last year!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
Clare wigan4eva

Post by Clare wigan4eva »

ya i really like the new away kit fink its really nice :D
2005 the year of the warriors
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I went into a Sports shop in Whitehaven today enquiring about the price of the new away shirt (£7 more than in Wigan). He actually got one out from round the back to show me. He was telling me it took him years to get Whelan to allow him to sell them and as part of the deal he has to sell them at inflated prices and delay the release date by a day.
Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

any pics of it
Every thing is funny as long as it is happening to someone else.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Pics of the away shirt?
Yes, there's lots on previous messages about the shirt, go down to the bottom of the page and click previous threads. You'll find a pic there
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

robjoenz posted:
I went into a Sports shop in Whitehaven today enquiring about the price of the new away shirt (£7 more than in Wigan). He actually got one out from round the back to show me. He was telling me it took him years to get Whelan to allow him to sell them and as part of the deal he has to sell them at inflated prices and delay the release date by a day.
According to the JJB Sports website (why is there still no online shopping Mr Whelan?) there's a JJB store in Workington which sells Wigan shirts (at least the home shirt). The pic of the home shirt says "You pay £33", so if/when they start selling the away shirt you shouldn't have to pay more. However, will it cost more than £7 for you to get to and from Workington from Whitehaven?! Info from http://www.jjb.co.uk/spotlight/wigan_away/index.php
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Would cost about £3 in petrol to get to Workington and back, not sure about parking and all that and I bet they won't have the away top (I've got the home already).

I've been trying to get Mario to go to Wigan on the way to Leeds on Friday, using the cunning ploy that with the new away shirt we will be seen to be supporting Canterberry!
Vaealikis Girl

Post by Vaealikis Girl »

Can anyone tell me an approximate price for these away jerseys? I would like to get one but just wondering how much it would set me back as i'd have to convert it into Australian dollars.
We'll miss you Freshy!!! Please come back!
hes84

Post by hes84 »

totally agree!probably the best away shirt in the super league and i'm not a wigan fan so no bias!lol :D
Bring on sexy Carney!