WCC

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

WCC

Post by mrs_carney »

Leeds or canterbury?

Think i'm favouring canterbury at the moment
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Linzi

Re: WCC

Post by Linzi »

Leeds
chloe

Post by chloe »

im going and i am actually favoring Canterbury but god forbid hoping Leeds will win! Anything to get one over those aussies........
Vaealikis Girl

Post by Vaealikis Girl »

Definitely Leeds! It would be a crime for an Eels supporter to go for Canterbury.

I also wouldn't be so sure that Bulldogs will win. They have a very depleted side going over.
We'll miss you Freshy!!! Please come back!
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

I want Leeds to win they deserve it after the work they put in last season, lets just hope they wish us the same luck next yr! :D
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

I remember nearly getting into a fight back in 2000 when the Skints were playing Melbourne. I was one of very few people in the bar where we were watching the match cheering for the Aussies, because I refuse to cheer Moaning Millie's team for any reason. However, I'm happy to remain neutral for this game, I don't really care who wins so long as it's a good advert for rugby league.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Ok, immature or not I do not want Leeds to win it. I don't hate the aussies with as much passion as I do for the rest of the super league :D! Something stubborn about me that just makes it impossible for me to want a british team (unless Wigan) against the aussies. It's not GB getting one over on Oz at all, it would be Leeds beating an aussie team and there's enough false hype about them as it is without them "ruling the world" in Stevos words. Plus and this is a big plus if Canterbury win, Stevo will be (yet again) wrong...have you all converted to wanting Canterbury now?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I've not converted but i do want canterbury to win because i dont see it as gb getting one over on the aussies its the whinos and they have mark calderwood....enough said i feel!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

And leeds win, joy joy
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Not long since got back, Canterberry didn't start playing until half way through the second half by which time it was too late. Leeds took control of several daft errors from Canterberry in the first half and the beginning of the second.

When the Bulldogs started playing I thought they looked brilliant, their plays were so fast, you were watching the tackle being completed before you noticed they'd offloaded.

Not to take anything away from Leeds, they were the best team in SL last season but had the Bulldogs not made such stupid errors early on and had their first choice team out they'd have stuffed Leeds.