Sean O'Loughlin Testimonial Shirt

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Sean O'Loughlin Testimonial Shirt

Post by josie andrews »

Has arrived & will go on sale on Friday :)

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
matt3009

Re: Sean O'Loughlin Testimonial Shirt

Post by matt3009 »

hi josie, will you be able to order them online or do you have to go to the shop to get them!! :cool:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Matt, I would think you would be able to order them on-line. If not phone the shop & order it that way. The shops telephone number is 01942 239655.

Hope you get sorted

Josie :)
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Lockers Testimonial Shirt Launched

Wigan Warriors host Huddersfield Giants at the DW Stadium next Thursday (19th January, kick off 8pm) in Skipper Sean O'Loughlin's Testimonial Fixture and a special commemorative shirt has been produced for the clash by Warriors kit manufacturer ISC.

This exclusive design will be worn by the squad against the Giants and a limited number have also been produced for sale.

The shirt is primarily black and white hoops with a red trim which takes its influence from the shirt from Sean's amateur Club Wigan St Pats.

Applicado-FS are the main shirt sponsors on the front with sleeve sponsors Master Lock and Safe and Light Distribution Limited. On the back is the Wigan Youth Zone logo, a charity Sean is supporting throughout his Testimonial Year.

All the replica shirts come with squad number 13 on the back.

Speaking about the shirt, Sean said:

"I am really delighted with how the shirt looks and hope that the supporters will also like this design. I would like to thank ISC for the production of the shirt as well as the all the sponsors who are supporting my Testimonial Year.

" I am looking forward to the game against Huddersfield next week and the year ahead. It is hard to believe I made my debut for the Club all the way back in 2002."

The shirt will go on sale on Friday at Warriors World in the Grand Arcade and is priced at £47 in Adult sizes ( Xtra Small to 6XL) and Junior sizes from 6 years through to 14 years at £35.

(Stock is limited at 500 in Adult Sizes and just 100 in Junior Sizes.) The shirt will also be available to purchase via Warriors World Online by [clicking here].

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... 718&type=1
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

People were queuing early this morning to get their hands on Lockers shirt :)

There is no discount for season ticket holders with it being a charity shirt.

The sizes leave a lot to be desired!!! I know I'm a fat barsteward :blush:, but even I had to get 3 sizes bigger than normal & 2 sizes bigger than this years home shirt!!!
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Bloody hell ordered one online this morning a size bigger than normal hope it is ok. Dont see how ISC can have so much difference in size
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cumbria_warrior wrote: Bloody hell ordered one online this morning a size bigger than normal hope it is ok. Dont see how ISC can have so much difference in size
Hope it's okay for you cw
I do like to be able to get something underneath though.
The home shirt I had to get a size bigger that last year but three sizes up!!!

ISC size anomalies are really weird!! :conf:
matt3009

Post by matt3009 »

i ordered a large over the phone yesterday, then saw josies's email so ordered another one xl just in case they sell out :conf:
sharron_fisher

Post by sharron_fisher »

Got mine this morning :D I got two sizes larger than the home shirt :conf:
Josie were you trying them on in the shop and have a striped t shirt underneath?
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

I've just ordered a large in both the home shirt and the testimonial shirt. Hope they fit. Any ideas about exchanges should they not fit Josie?
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."