DaiJones thinks

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

DaiJones thinks

Post by ian.birchall »

he's died and gone to heaven. Fair do's the Welsh did score the only try, cf Leeds v Dogs last night, so they deserved to win although I cannot resist saying Dai that as I was late baking this weeks loaf, mrs ian.birchall having decided to extend the kitchen refit and decoration into the airing room and the down stairs loo I was hard at it until late afternoon so I found my attention more attracted to the bread rising than the game on tv.
I did like the look of this Henson lad however, two of his tackles were in the Gary Connolly class but cannot remember much of his attacking skills, nice kick at the end though just after England had gone in front. Could be a good signing for Wigan perhaps?
Less impressed by Fat Boy Jones at no 3, he makes Barry Lard look undernourished, if we are short of props we could perhaps sign him and slice him in two and still have bigger props than we have now. :)
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
TRICKY DICKY

Re: DaiJones thinks

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

The centre for qwales looked quality and think he would fit well in rl.

Get the cheque book out mo.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Can he play prop?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

Hello guys just checking in after a weekend of unrivalled hedonism. Sensational. I couldn't be in Cardiff unfortunately, but I joined the London Welsh contingent and made it count in West London!!Ian, good of you to indulge me, this after all is only our third victory in 17 years, if we can beat England, Wigan can go through 2005 unbeaten!!

Close and exciting though the game was, the quality was very poor especially second half, but sometimes the result is all that matters (ie Wigan v Saints). It would be great to see Gavin Sunbed at Wigan in some ways but I am afraid there is more chance of us signing Peter Andre than him leaving behind demi-God status, a Lions tour and a stack of cash (if he plays his cards right) to head north.

Adam Jones is admittedly not going to turn any rugby league chairmans' heads but you do need those extra pounds in the scrum in Union. Gethin Jenkins on the other hand would do a job for us, but he isn't going to leave Wales either. Anyway, I'm off to watch it again on video without the nerves.
Cymru am byth.
Come on the Warriors for Friday
lancasterwarrior

Post by lancasterwarrior »

I can think of plenty of words to describe rugby union [or should that be just "rugby"] but exciting certainly is'nt one of them!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

lancaster warrior, only one word certainly and equally certainly it is not rugby. perhaps Union if we don't want to get booted off the site for foul and abusive language!! :wink:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Welski

Post by Welski »

[/quote]
DaiJones posted:!!

, a Lions tour
That'll be the Dai!:lol:

Look what he was up against! :blush:
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League