Clarkes predictions

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Clarkes predictions

Post by MrsLam »

Our Phil seems to be hinting that its between London, Leigh and Widnes in the relegation battle and the top 6 is unpredictable.

I don't know if I agree because I do seriously believe that Leeds are getting a lot of hype but Clarke thinks Leeds will only improve on last year. He's even gone as far as saying he thinks Leeds are the new Wigan GR

Nice to hear him talking about our lovely neighbours like this...
but I can't see them winning either trophy this year.
Think we're all agreed on that one! I hope that Saints provide some sort of competition for us this year though (cue "We've got the challenge cup") Really though, as much as I hate them if they slipped further and further down the table, the games wouldn't be half as interesting.

With the recent debate on Sean O'Loughlin, it was interesting to read his view on him.
"Wigan to the top, but I think that the one player who will stand out for Wigan in 2005 is Sean O'Loughlin." He also mentioned that he thinks the Orr/Moran combination could be quite interesting, let's hope he's right.

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 59,00.html
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!