Ganson

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
First Try Tickle

Ganson

Post by First Try Tickle »

Watched the Warrington highlights last night after hearing Tony Smith having a go, and even i was shocked with Ganson.

For a Hull try the touch judge waved for a kick out but ganson just ran over a gave the try. He wouldn't entertain what the touch judges said just gave the try quickly.

The way he points for a try, then walks off pushing out his chest with a sly grin makes you just want to slap him. The RL need to sort out this tosser who thinks he is bigger than the game.

Kittwazzer

Re: Ganson

Post by Kittwazzer »

I'm just wondering what he'll do this July when he gets rat arsed and totally loses it again. He's on a hat trick now! :lol:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

He's a legend!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
wiggydoran

Post by wiggydoran »

First Try Tickle wrote:Watched the Warrington highlights last night after hearing Tony Smith having a go, and even i was shocked with Ganson.

For a Hull try the touch judge waved for a kick out but ganson just ran over a gave the try. He wouldn't entertain what the touch judges said just gave the try quickly.

The way he points for a try, then walks off pushing out his chest with a sly grin makes you just want to slap him. The RL need to sort out this tosser who thinks he is bigger than the game.
Lets be fair on mr Ganson he was in a better position then the touch judge. There was also an ingoal judge in a better position then the touch judge that was on the blind side of the play.

Hes attitude is not the best- he thinks his brillant and player should worship him. Just keep your granny away from him.