tommys replacement for next year??

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
wigan4eva

tommys replacement for next year??

Post by wigan4eva »

with tommy leuluai leaving next year is this the man to replace him?

http://www.superleaguefans.com/rugby-le ... evans.html
josie andrews

Re: tommys replacement for next year??

Post by josie andrews »

Can see it being Warrington then because I don't think Wigan will pay extortionate wages to anyone
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
wigan4eva

Post by wigan4eva »

dont see why warrington would need him, they have myler, ratchford,monaghan and maybe briers if he carries on next year
unless we are gunna allow our young half-backs to step up next year we need to start looking for a replacement for one of our better and more consistent players
i know we dont like paying over the odds for a player but to attract a player with his qualities why not offer him a contract :conf:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

If a player of that quality becomes available surely we have to be interested, not a difficult decision for me.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
bazward76

Post by bazward76 »

If a player of his quality becomes available then it has to be worth looking into. I know its not ideal to pay big money but we need to realise that it's gonna cost good money to attract someone of the same quality as Tommy.

There's a good chance it's gonna have to be an overseas player who comes in because there aren't many british players who spring to mind as ideal replacements.

I agree in I can't see him heading to Warrington as even their accountant can only fiddle the books so much to keep them within the salary cap.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Personally, I would never want the Trent Barrett fiasco ever repeated in my lifetime. We have top quality talent in abundance right now. Let's show some faith in it!
kitt green warriors

Post by kitt green warriors »

He is signing a new 4 year deal with Manly next week it is all agreed.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

From choices in SL, Danny Brough, he leads Huddersfield around the park and hs fantastic kicking skills which we are lacking. Pretty sharp off the mark too.
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Kittwazzer wrote:Personally, I would never want the Trent Barrett fiasco ever repeated in my lifetime. We have top quality talent in abundance right now. Let's show some faith in it!
SW did last Sunday :wink:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

platt-warrior wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:Personally, I would never want the Trent Barrett fiasco ever repeated in my lifetime. We have top quality talent in abundance right now. Let's show some faith in it!
SW did last Sunday :wink:
I know. That was a faith too far! :)