SeuSeu

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
The Black Pearl

Re: SeuSeu

Post by The Black Pearl »

ChrisA posted:
Special K posted:
I tend to agree with Black Pearl I think Jerry is about 14 oops sorry 4 years past his best due to the fact Danny Scully seemed quicker on the burst and thats saying something. :D
I wish I could see how good a player really is after seeing him play for a little over half a game like you seem to have done, then maybe I could condemn them aswel after watching them play less than 1 full game, but being the idiot I obviously am, I will just have to give him time to settle in and get used to the way we play and get some match fitness, before deciding that he's past it and needs to pack his bags.

On a serious note, players take time to bed in at a new club, dont talk rubbish, it just highlights your lack of knowledge of the game.
ChrisA posted:
Special K posted:
I tend to agree with Black Pearl I think Jerry is about 14 oops sorry 4 years past his best due to the fact Danny Scully seemed quicker on the burst and thats saying something. :D
I wish I could see how good a player really is after seeing him play for a little over half a game like you seem to have done, then maybe I could condemn them aswel after watching them play less than 1 full game, but being the idiot I obviously am, I will just have to give him time to settle in and get used to the way we play and get some match fitness, before deciding that he's past it and needs to pack his bags.

On a serious note, players take time to bed in at a new club, dont talk rubbish, it just highlights your lack of knowledge of the game.
I like Special K's stance nothing but the best will do for the greatest team in the world. Unfortunately alot of us pie eaters are happy to settle for alot less than that. I can see Special K's point of view. Jerry looked a bit slow and he gave a few penalties away. Lets prey that he improves and gets back to something like the player he was a few years ago. I want to give him time but he's had a few warm up games.

On a lighter note i've just watched the lobby gobblers get smashed by Huddersfield. Can't wait to play that lot.
Pain is temporary pride is forever
Ancient&Loyal

Re: SeuSeu

Post by Ancient&Loyal »

Ah The Black Pearl. I guess Ellery Hanley was a particular favourite. Can I just say that Jerry Seu Seu, was a great prop and he sure looks like he can dish out a bit of punishment. Special K on Friday's performance I'm with you and The Black Pearl. Lets give him another couple of weeks and see how it goes.
Also with the money we get from the Farrell deal we might be-able to bring in Adrian Morley and Sonny Bill Williams. As the saying goes The King is dead long Live The King.
Sometimes rugby really hurts.