Singing At Wigan.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: Singing At Wigan.

Post by MrsLam »

I'll be there as usual, me and my family sit behind the sticks, if we get there early we're normally about half way up if not we just go wherever we can. Will be looking out for you and your daughter!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

waterside glen i dont know what time il get down to wigan but hope to be in the marque under the north stand about an hr b4 kickoff for the mighty max kids club, little trots lives in hope of tickle being one of the players in there lol

Mrs Lam we wil be in FRONT ROW South stand To the right of the sticks so GIES a wave lol OR You could get a Glesga Kiss lol. only kidding about the glesga kiss. But hope to see some of you

And you never know Might put on the Kilt nr end of the Season lol Now there would be a sight

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

ok trots i,ll see if i can make it there if not i,ll get a ticket for the south stand and keep an eye out for you. i,m not sure what time i,ll be there for as i have to find some digs when i arrive
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

what about this version of country roads

stay at home andy faz, in the place you belong
wigan warriors, not the union
stay at home andy faz :doz:
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

waterside glens posted:
what about this version of country roads

stay at home andy faz, in the place you belong
wigan warriors, not the union
stay at home andy faz :doz:

I like it lol ! Also we have never been to wakefield before and i read it is very difficult to park so if any one has any parking suggestions or a good time to arrive for spots that would be great thanks !
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

TomThumb posted:
GoeffN, are the max and supporters club approachable? Is the club itself approachable, or is it like banging you head against a brick wall?
The suporters club are very approachable, you can just go and voice your ideas the first tuesday of the month in the south stand bar although next month its somewhere else, sorry I cant remember where abouts in the JJB stadium it is! Always open to ideas!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

I also think that a songwriting competition would be a brilliant way to get people involved. Speaking to the marketing people at the JJB is the best thing we can do, all people have to do is write a song and place it in a box at the JJB reception. The prize will be Wigan stuff and that persons song being handed out on flyers and sung by the crowd!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

the reason we sing better away is because we have two barmy armys getting together the young and up and coming fans in the south stand who are not quite up to our drinking standards ang the ancient and loyal army army in the west stand who think they can handle there beer when we get together at away matches it makes a cracking atmosphere we all try our hearts at at home matches but cant get the fukk backing of the rest of the crowd exept 4 the big matches ,the players apreciate what we are trying to do seu seu and valeki told me it was a great atmosphere last week so lets se wat they think when the skints come to town :) :sly: :exc:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i meant full backing sorry if i affended any 1 how close is the k and l key
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i meant full backing sorry if i affended any 1 how close is the k and l key

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME