Singing At Wigan.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: Singing At Wigan.

Post by mike binder »

i meant full backing sorry if i affended any 1 how close is the k and l key
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

ok. ok. ok :D
Spartak_Warrior

Post by Spartak_Warrior »

how about you are my sunshine?
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

yes faz is our sunshine.....
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
NTA1

Post by NTA1 »

I think the club should contact the former lead singer of the 'Verve' to see what he can come up with. I understand he was a massive Warriors fan and I'm sure he would think it was a great honour to do that for the club and Wigan folk.

I like Blue Moon that rings out when Ricky Hatton fights (even though its a Man City song)!!!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

NTA1 posted:
I think the club should contact the former lead singer of the 'Verve' to see what he can come up with. I understand he was a massive Warriors fan and I'm sure he would think it was a great honour to do that for the club and Wigan folk.

I like Blue Moon that rings out when Ricky Hatton fights (even though its a Man City song)!!!
Lets get this straight, I'm not signing no Liverpool songs, nor am I signing City songs! haha.

Not sure Richard Ashcroft has got the right voice for a song to be chanted across the stands.
The Hedonic Calculator

Post by The Hedonic Calculator »

I must admit that I have cheated and missed out several pages of this thread, so I don't know whether my point has already been raised. But I would like to issue a stark warning. Travelling too far down this "search for a song" road leads to one destination only - that of unbridled silliness. We must never forget the sheer terror of the Wigan Rugby League versions on "Uncle Joes Mintballs" and "The Mighty Quinn". As they bellowed (crackled) out of the speakers at Central Park we all used to shudder with embarrassment. We do not want that to happen again.
THE PIANO HAS BEEN DRINKING

not me.