James roby

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wigan_forever1985

James roby

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

CredIt where it is due he is an awesome player saints are 100x better with him in the side imagine him and Sam in the same club team!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Kittwazzer

Re: James roby

Post by Kittwazzer »

True, but the Whinos are bloody awful tonight. Bet they're glad they don't have CP as a supporter!:d
jobo

Post by jobo »

Leeds were a disgrace. They all looked as if they'd been on a week long bender. Roby is very good, excellent in fact but he didn't need to be anything other than ordinary last night.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Would anyone swap him for Micky Mac?

Not me!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Kittwazzer wrote:Would anyone swap him for Micky Mac?

Not me!
As much as I love MM and think he is getting better and better, I am sorry but I would swap him in a heartbeat.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Id have roby in my team over any other hooker in superleague and quite a few in NRL too
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

The whinos thought that they would just turn up and win - clearly believing their own hype.

Fast forward ten minutes and they're 3 tries down; with some truly abysmal defence - JP's "effort" during one of the breaks involved looking at the player going past, jogging forward 2 paces and then walking back to stand under the sticks.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

MM not in the same class as Roby,mind you no one in SL is.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

So if he's so much of a superstar, why did he spend so long on the bench in the shadow of KFC!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Kittwazzer wrote:So if he's so much of a superstar, why did he spend so long on the bench in the shadow of KFC!
Because KC was even better and Roby still got alot of game time!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett