Re: Langtree disgrace

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

This is why I wish they would employ me to do an NVQ assessment on all the stewards in the super league, hardly any of them would pass.
Up The Mont!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I had a disabled parking ticket allocated by St Helens.

When I arrived a 12, I was directed to the away disabled parking area.

This was at the other end of the stadium at the back of the home standing stand.

When I asked if I could park in a disabled space nearer to the away stand I was told emphatically NO!!
It then took me 10 mins to walk back to the away stand!!

A lady I know, who is more disabled than myself, came on one of the coaches, it took her nearly 25 mins to get to the away stand because there isn't any allocated parking for coaches.

There no way she would have been able to walk it back to the coach as it would have been much too much for her. They ended up having to get on public transport just outside the stadium into the town centre then get a bus to Wigan!!

Absolutely disgraceful situation, especially when there are parking facilities next to the away stand which could be utilised for away disabled supporters & coaches.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Anyone that had a problem should write to the RFL, and copy the letter to St Helens. This is disgraceful.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

i was shocked at how far coach was from stadium. in future ill be going on train.
IN WANE WE TRUST
jammie

Post by jammie »

that so called 'best ground in rugby'is like the rest of st.helens AN AFTER THOUGHT!!!
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

TonyH wrote:This is why I wish they would employ me to do an NVQ assessment on all the stewards in the super league, hardly any of them would pass.
That's all well intentioned Tony but you'd be better checking their IQ first! :wink:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
kick it int duggie again

Post by kick it int duggie again »

josie andrews wrote:I had a disabled parking ticket allocated by St Helens.

This was at the other end of the stadium at the back of the home standing stand.

When I asked if I could park in a disabled space nearer to the away stand I was told emphatically NO!!

A lady I know, who is more disabled than myself, came on one of the coaches, it took her nearly 25 mins to get to the away stand because there isn't any allocated parking for coaches.

There no way she would have been able to walk it back to the coach as it would have been much too much for her. They ended up having to get on public transport just outside the stadium into the town centre then get a bus to Wigan!!

Absolutely disgraceful situation, especially when there are parking facilities next to the away stand which could be utilised for away disabled supporters & coaches.
noticed your unique way to get round the flagstick ban Josie
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

kick it int duggie again wrote:
josie andrews wrote:I had a disabled parking ticket allocated by St Helens.

noticed your unique way to get round the flagstick ban Josie
Ha ha :lol: Where there's a will......
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

You all say that you see me at games but you never come & say hello!!

GBH was in front of me yesterday until it started raining :)
kick it int duggie again

Post by kick it int duggie again »

josie andrews wrote:You all say that you see me at games but you never come & say hello!!

GBH was in front of me yesterday until it started raining :)
spoke to you at the pre season dinner