Keith Mills

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ron Doran

Re: Keith Mills

Post by Ron Doran »

I went to school with Keith's elder brother. Keith was in the same class at school, Whelley Sec. Mod. as my wife and, yes, I can vouch for what others have said of him. A Whelley Gent.
E.& O.E.
josie andrews

Re: Keith Mills

Post by josie andrews »

Keith Mills Funeral

Hundreds of friends, family and colleagues packed St John's Church in New Springs in Wigan today to pay their respects to Keith Mills.

Keith was involved with Wigan Rugby League for over 40 years and sadly passed away earlier this month, aged 67 years.

Keith had many roles with the Club, Player, Physio, Match Day Assistant and more recently worked for the Club's Development Association and Past Players Association.

The congregation included present players and staff and a host of greats from the past including Andrew Farrell, Shaun Edwards, Andy Gregory, Denis Betts, Mick Cassidy, Phil Clarke and Billy Boston to name just a few.

Kris Radlinski read a moving eulogy and singer Lauren Waterworth sang Amazing Grace.

Our thoughts remain with Keith's family and friends at this time.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan