wigan entrance theme.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
waterside glens

Re: wigan entrance theme.

Post by waterside glens »

i think i have mistaken the music for something called the flight of the knights not sure who compossed this ? probably some russian composer :doz:
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

Go to the wigan webwarriors web site at www.wiganwebwarriors.com and its playing in the background.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
Plymouthpieeater

Post by Plymouthpieeater »

I love the smell of napalm in the morning!
waterside glens

HOW WAS NAM FOR YOU. SURFS UP
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

waterside glens posted:
no? i just feel like it when the missus or the kids are playing up :D . are you a regular attender fraggle
Aye, for the last 7 years or so at home games, away games are a bit more irregular these days. I'm originally from a non-RL area so a relative late-comer to the sport.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

TRICKY DICKY posted:
Go to the wigan webwarriors web site at www.wiganwebwarriors.com and its playing in the background.
That link doesn't work. Looking at Bilko's excellent (once again, now he's fixed it!) site www.cherryandwhite.co.uk a full Wigan Web Warriors page is coming soon, but they don't seem to have their own site anymore.

And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....

[hr]
waterside glens

fraggle
you won,t get a more non league place than N.Ireland. which stand do you watch from and which do you think is best for a bit of singing during the game. i,m thinking of going to the south stand for the bradford game to meet up with a few posters off this site
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

waterside glens posted:

fraggle
you won,t get a more non league place than N.Ireland. which stand do you watch from and which do you think is best for a bit of singing during the game. i,m thinking of going to the south stand for the bradford game to meet up with a few posters off this site
I dunno, Lancaster was always a black hole in terms of rugby league although I believe things are changing. I now live in Manchester which is nearly as bad with the two soccer teams basically dominating 95% of all sports interest.

I live in the East Stand, somewhere between the halfway and the 40m towards the north stand. Singing at the JJB, well there are groups on both the East and South although not much co-ordination between the two groups, not helped by the big empty spaces in the corners of the stadium. You're not likely to see me before a game, it takes me all my time to get into Wigan from Manchester and find a parking space.

[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Isn't it better coming by train, Fraggle? I go into Manchester quite a lot, and wouldn't even consider driving, with all the traffic and parking probs.

I noticed a large proportion of the Salford fans last week used the train (not that there were many of them, admittedly).

Just a thought.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Its a nightmare getting back by train. You have to run for the second last one - and usually miss it - then wait an hour and get back to Mcr with a load of drunken idiots at after midnight.

Public transport - "my a**e"!

Actually, I'd much prefer to go by train as you can have a few pints etc. but its such a pain that I've been put off.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐