Nigela "Fatso" Woods gets promoted!!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
BriH

Nigela "Fatso" Woods gets promoted!!!

Post by BriH »

Just read he has been elected vice Chairman of the RL International Federation. Replaces that anonymous guy who used to be Chairman of the RL many moons ago - well that's how he came across to me: a guy in the shadows. Oh, I've just remembered his name, Richard Lewis!!
Let's hope The Fat One emigrates.
And, if I've upset anybody who are heavier than average I'm well heavier than average - about 18st last time I bothered to get weighed!! :D :D :D :D :D
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Nigela "Fatso" Woods gets promoted!!!

Post by Mike »

Very bad news IMO.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

In any organisation, people are promoted until they reach their personal level of incompetence, leaving the real work to be carried out by those who have not yet reached that level!
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Mike wrote:Very bad news IMO.
Are you referring to Bri being about 18 stone or the fact that a great, round, buffoon has been promoted with the RL world? :wink: :lol:

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

BriH wrote:Just read he has been elected vice Chairman of the RL International Federation. Replaces that anonymous guy who used to be Chairman of the RL many moons ago - well that's how he came across to me: a guy in the shadows. Oh, I've just remembered his name, Richard Lewis!!
Let's hope The Fat One emigrates.
And, if I've upset anybody who are heavier than average I'm well heavier than average - about 18st last time I bothered to get weighed!! :D :D :D :D :D
Produce them big in Cumbria Bri.
Same as you marra 18st+.
GP said I should be 12' 4" tall for my weight. :lol:
BriH

Post by BriH »

Kittwazzer wrote:In any organisation, people are promoted until they reach their personal level of incompetence, leaving the real work to be carried out by those who have not yet reached that level!
Who said that Kittwazzer? I seem to remember it was the subject of a management book way back in the '80's or '90's.
I worked at BNFL at the time and it was so true of our organisation.
I'm a "FLUBer" well that's what my best mate used to call me!!
Fat Lazy Ugly B.....d
Love me food, love me beer! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

BriH wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:In any organisation, people are promoted until they reach their personal level of incompetence, leaving the real work to be carried out by those who have not yet reached that level!
Who said that Kittwazzer? I seem to remember it was the subject of a management book way back in the '80's or '90's.
I worked at BNFL at the time and it was so true of our organisation.
I'm a "FLUBer" well that's what my best mate used to call me!!
Fat Lazy Ugly B.....d
Love me food, love me beer! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Which building/plant did you work in Bri.
I was based in B906 (Site Inspection) in the 90's, worked on CAGR and THORP in the 80's and now in B151.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Its called 'The Peter Principle'. If you google it, you'll find a full explanation! :D