Matty Smith

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
wrighty13

Matty Smith

Post by wrighty13 »

It got mentioned during the Giants/ Salford match about Matty Smith Joining Wigan!!

not sure what anyone else thinks but im hoping its total rubbish, but if we are to sign Matt Smith then hopefully its Dr Who and not the Salford player!!!!!!!!
Kittwazzer

Re: Matty Smith

Post by Kittwazzer »

Someone on SLF has linked us with Danny Brough and Sam Moa!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Kittwazzer wrote:Someone on SLF has linked us with Danny Brough and Sam Moa!
Marty Smith - No
Danny Brough - Maybe
Sam Moa - I was only thinking the other day he could be an adequate replacement for Jeff, not as good as Jeff but who is?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

I think Matty Smith with the right stand off would go okay. He has a lot of potential and has a decent running and organising game and is a good kicker. He definitely could be worth a punt if Finch stays.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Dobby wrote:I think Matty Smith with the right stand off would go okay. He has a lot of potential and has a decent running and organising game and is a good kicker. He definitely could be worth a punt if Finch stays.
He's not bad Matty Smith but Brough would get my vote.
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

In the Salford Advertiser last Friday, the back page headline is "Veivers steels himself to repel Vikings' Smith raid" then an article about Widnes targeting Smith after they missed out on Catalans' Scott Dureau and that they have lined up "a lucrative six-figure three year deal"
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

southernpie wrote:In the Salford Advertiser last Friday, the back page headline is "Veivers steels himself to repel Vikings' Smith raid" then an article about Widnes targeting Smith after they missed out on Catalans' Scott Dureau and that they have lined up "a lucrative six-figure three year deal"
Good!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
wrighty13

Post by wrighty13 »

i would like to see Lomax in a Wigan shirt, the lads already a top player and would fit in nicely...plus taking a player from stains is always nice!!!!!!!
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Two Wigan fans who post on Redvee are saying that Matty Smith is keen on Wigan.
One of them said that he's had a phone call from one of his "contacts" to say that Smith has signed for Wigan. The other said that when he recently spoke to Smith he said that he still wasn't sure what to do and Wigan's interest seemed to have cooled.

lcharnock2

Post by lcharnock2 »

Heard this is a done deal today.