Matty Smith

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
exile in Tiger country

Re: Matty Smith

Post by exile in Tiger country »

cow yeds wrote:why does he state on radio he's not signed for anyone??
Either because he hasn't or because the clubs involved have not made an announcement and he is obliged to keep hs pie hole shut.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

exile in Tiger country wrote:
cow yeds wrote:why does he state on radio he's not signed for anyone??
Either because he hasn't or because the clubs involved have not made an announcement and he is obliged to keep hs pie hole shut.
But he hasn't!
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

Kittwazzer wrote:Far as I am concerned, until it is officially announced by the club, it hasn't happened. How many people 'in the know' confidently stated on here that “Brett's going nowhere!”!
:eusa2: :eusa2: Spot on !!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Have Hull FC made any influence on Matty Smiths decision or indecision.
Shaun McRae has indicated that Richard Horne will be moved to Full Back for next season and they are actively looking for a Scrum Half.
Looks like more teams are looking to follow Wigans style of rugby trying to utilise fast flowing Full Back play like Sam Tomkins. Maybe McRae/Gentle sees Horne as the next Sam Tomkins. :lol:
Catalans putting Leon Pryce at Full Back seems to follow suit or am I reading too much into this.