Just seen this!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Just seen this!!

Post by josie andrews »

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Shaun1967

Re: Just seen this!!

Post by Shaun1967 »

I know one of the lads behind this.
I just posted the You Tube link on RedVee. It lasted about five minutes before my thread was deleted. Soft b****rds.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Shaun1967 wrote:I know one of the lads behind this.
I just posted the You Tube link on RedVee. It lasted about five minutes before my thread was deleted. Soft b****rds.
What's it called Shaun. That link took me to the Royal Family having pizza! :blush:
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Cracking.Now't better than getting under the skin of the stains mob. :D
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Kittwazzer wrote:
What's it called Shaun. That link took me to the Royal Family having pizza! :blush:
The thread was called "Wigan Shirt". It's not on there anymore.
The link was:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHdeiNf- ... ata_player
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Shaun1967 wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
The thread was called "Wigan Shirt". It's not on there anymore.
The link was:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHdeiNf- ... ata_player
Nice one. Watched it now! :lol:
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

The amusing thing is when there was no proof published, they were happy to have a four page thread about it on RedVee. Now it's proven their lips are quivering.
The lads who actually did this were going to put it under the Saints changing room but at that stage were unsure of which changing room that was. Instead they placed it where every single Saints play would step on it.
I think the only other option to ensure that is to bury one behind the posts where the Saints players regularly gather these days.

WALLY LEWIS