HELP! City shirt

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

HELP! City shirt

Post by MrsLam »

This has nowt do with rugby league but I need someones help. Has anyone touched a manchester city shirt?! I need to know because I don't want to bid for one and find out its fake, its not for me by the way (that would just be sick!) Is it shiny material does anyone know?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
robjoenz

Re: HELP! City shirt

Post by robjoenz »

MrsLam posted:
This has nowt do with rugby league but I need someones help. Has anyone touched a manchester city shirt?! I need to know because I don't want to bid for one and find out its fake, its not for me by the way (that would just be sick!) Is it shiny material does anyone know?
This is rugby league message board MrsLam, you had blocked threads for less!

Next you will be buying Saint Helens shirts!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I'm not offending anyone or winding anyone up and this thread has not got over 50 replies that are just confusing and hard to keep up with...I have also stated that it has nothing to do with rugby league, I am just asking for help!

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

MrsLam posted:
I'm not offending anyone or winding anyone up and this thread has not got over 50 replies that are just confusing and hard to keep up with...I have also stated that it has nothing to do with rugby league, I am just asking for help!
:wink:
lancasterwarrior

Post by lancasterwarrior »

Dear Mrs Lam,
The City shirt is 100% polyester. It is fairly shiny, an original shirt will have the "official merchandise" label printed on the front of the shirt [bottom left], and the original Reebok/Manchester City tags inside the shirt.
Hope that helps.
All the best,
Lancaster Warrior.
chloe

Post by chloe »

Mrs Lam but if your blocking threads for less then cant you see that it isnt very fair on other people who might want to ask similar questions and then that could then wind them up?The replies to other posts (and im not saying they shouldnt have been blocked,as most of them should!!)might be confusing to you but somebody is keeping up with them or else it wouldnt be getting 50 replies. Ive been reading this board for a while and whilst i have only just started posting on it i see these messages keep cropping up reminding us this is a rugby league message board and thats what users should stick to, which is totally fair enough.I personally have nothing against people asking for help or stating its not rugby league message im just giving my opinion. Anyways thats my rant of the day off my chest.....If your buying off ebay can you not ask the seller for a guarentee to make sure its real and also check out how many other shirts they have and there feedback record. If there feedback is high then im sure its a safe bet but its worth emailing the seller and asking them directly if it is real and if your not satisified could you send it back. Sure a genuine seller would allow you to....thats just if your buying off ebay....hope this helps :wink:
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I think I'll go for it. Thanks for your help, seems like a bargain, it's on by now for £15 and he's a big City fan, I've missed his birthday which was today, only just managed to give a Valentines day present on Thursday when I got mine last Sunday. Oops!

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mario

Post by mario »

MrsLam posted:
I think I'll go for it. Thanks for your help, seems like a bargain, it's on by now for £15 and he's a big City fan, I've missed his birthday which was today, only just managed to give a Valentines day present on Thursday when I got mine last Sunday. Oops!
£ 15 for a city shirt sounds like daylight robbery!