Someone sent off?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Someone sent off?

Post by cpwigan »

highland convert wrote:Need to wait till the crew gets home to fill us in. Wane must be blowing blue flames. Jim
Not really, Waney likes a bit of biff and wants a pack of shithouses for forwards.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

cpwigan wrote:
highland convert wrote:Need to wait till the crew gets home to fill us in. Wane must be blowing blue flames. Jim
Not really, Waney likes a bit of biff and wants a pack of shithouses for forwards.
I cant believe Waney would want Sh1thouses for forwards CP.
Controlled aggression is not being soft.
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
I can and I hope its true,I want teams to worry about us and be apprehensive when they have to play us. I want our forwards to smash the opposition and that will protect our backs. They dont have to be dirty, just be able to handle themselves and not take any crap.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
It is true. Waney likes forwards to be like Luaki, Hock, Micky Mac. He even likes Ryan Bailey.
BIG AL

Post by BIG AL »

Yes Wane does like rough tough players but you also have to be clever( or sly ) whichever way you wont to look at it .Every week we see a hand in a face or a sly elbow some you get away with others end up on report or a penalty What you dont do is stand up move towards an oponent swing a fist all of this no more than 6 feet from the ref and expect to stay on the field .You can not blame the ref or the RFL for that .The fault was purly Micky Macs
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

BIG AL wrote:Yes Wane does like rough tough players but you also have to be clever( or sly ) whichever way you wont to look at it .Every week we see a hand in a face or a sly elbow some you get away with others end up on report or a penalty What you dont do is stand up move towards an oponent swing a fist all of this no more than 6 feet from the ref and expect to stay on the field .You can not blame the ref or the RFL for that .The fault was purly Micky Macs
Totally agree
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

Having watched Superleague full time last night, the only person to blame for the sending off is MM. I'm his biggest fan but he got wound up and lost control. Elima barely did a thing. I was waiting for these two alleged elbows and when I saw him do nothing more than raise his arm a couple of times to get free (straight after we'd coughed the ball up again) MM just clipped him. I think the sending off was a bit harsh but what on earth was the ref supposed to do. It was blatant, it was directly in front of him, it was barely provoked and he did the sensible thing and discussed the matter with the touch judge before making the decision.

MM was hacked off about the game, lost control and did something stupid. Nothing more than that but to try and accuse Elima of some kind of foul play that warranted him being sent off too is just cobblers!

The one thing I don't think is that MM deserves a ban. As I say, he only clipped Elima and I personally think the sending off should be enough. He'll get a game minimum but don't think it warrants it.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

Kiwiseddon wrote:Having watched Superleague full time last night, the only person to blame for the sending off is MM. I'm his biggest fan but he got wound up and lost control. Elima barely did a thing. I was waiting for these two alleged elbows and when I saw him do nothing more than raise his arm a couple of times to get free (straight after we'd coughed the ball up again) MM just clipped him. I think the sending off was a bit harsh but what on earth was the ref supposed to do. It was blatant, it was directly in front of him, it was barely provoked and he did the sensible thing and discussed the matter with the touch judge before making the decision.

MM was hacked off about the game, lost control and did something stupid. Nothing more than that but to try and accuse Elima of some kind of foul play that warranted him being sent off too is just cobblers!

The one thing I don't think is that MM deserves a ban. As I say, he only clipped Elima and I personally think the sending off should be enough. He'll get a game minimum but don't think it warrants it.
I agree entirely.
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

According to Twitter, no ban for Mickey. Grade A offence with early guilty plea means no ban. Apparently.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Kiwiseddon wrote:According to Twitter, no ban for Mickey. Grade A offence with early guilty plea means no ban. Apparently.
That would be great news, now all we need is the bulls to fold and the results discarded. Any news on Gouldings injury?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett