Re: St.Helens offered Sonny Bi...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I'm sure we could match or even beat that, i mean they are low on money and if faz goes we will be even higher on money
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Doug Stand posted:
I'm sure you are all aware of this...If it comes to it now and Sonny has to chose between Wigan and St.Helens... I doubt he will come to Wigan
Saints also think he will stay where he is. If he does not stay then SBW won't accept the first concrete offer on the table and his agent will tout him around all interested parties to get the most for his player.

Saints have just fired the first shot in a possible bidding war that is all.

Dave
MrsLam

Re: St.Helens offered Sonn...

Post by MrsLam »

Saints are playing games! There's no way they can afford him, would be very funny if the aussies turned around and said ok Saints can have him, I'd love to see them cough up the coppers.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

They'd probably have to sell someone to get him.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Saints'll offer him loads of money and stipulate he must live in a shed behind the ground hence he'd never take it. Then Maurice 'Pillock' Lindsay will come along, up his offer to £900kpa (half the cap)and we'll be up Knowsley Road Creek without a paddle.

Cunning plan by the Scousers!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Give him some credit you know he wouldn't fall for Millys mind game. No one except Millward does.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

If he has a choice and he is looking at the two clubs, he will see saints an ok team with a few trophies in the last few years but in desperate need for a new ground, and Wigan, a team with great history (internationaly known) a very good team, with good prospects and a visualy magnificent stadium as home! Which would you choose?
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

Two eyed, or should I say Shrewd eye. I like your thinking mate. I'd be happy with Big Willie and Braith Anasta
Pain is temporary pride is forever
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

The Black Pearl posted:
Two eyed, or should I say Shrewd eye. I like your thinking mate. I'd be happy with Big Willie and Braith Anasta
Hed be my choice more than anyone else. Willie Mason is what we miss an out and out power house
Vaealikis Girl

Post by Vaealikis Girl »

I'd have to disagree on that. I honestly don't think Willie Mason or Braith Anasta can play. Anasta can't lead a team around the park and all Mason has going for him is his size. In my opinion the only reason Mason gets anywhere is because players keep insisting on tackling him around the shoulders which you can't do with someone that size. As soon as someone puts a finger on his legs he falls down hard. I think you'd find they would both end up causing the club some sort of trouble in the long run, they're always in the middle of some sort of controversy.
We'll miss you Freshy!!! Please come back!