Fielden

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Re: Fielden

Post by Kittwazzer »

I just choose not to share everyone else's selective memory of the superhuman who saved us from relegation, ignoring the following 3 years when people were questioning his signing!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Kittwazzer wrote:I just choose not to share everyone else's selective memory of the superhuman who saved us from relegation, ignoring the following 3 years when people were questioning his signing!
:eusa2:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

medlocke wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:I just choose not to share everyone else's selective memory of the superhuman who saved us from relegation, ignoring the following 3 years when people were questioning his signing!
After reading your signature Med/BBB are you actually a Wigan supporter and I am not asking this in an offensive or negative way at all, just wondering?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:
After reading your signature Med/BBB are you actually a Wigan supporter and I am not asking this in an offensive or negative way at all, just wondering?
why would you think i wasn't
TrueBlueWarrior

Good question Meds, I suppose after reading your posts you do always seem to support the Warriors in an underlying tone through a post that tends to have a tone expecting a reaction from other Wigan fans, if that makes sense! As if you only post to wind posters up, having said that again like I said you do seem to support the team. Oh my god I have confused myself now haha! Hope you follow?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

noble coached him at bradford and had him playing first class
TrueBlueWarrior

stevo38 wrote:noble coached him at bradford and had him playing first class
Good point stevo38 but the majority of his BB time was before the Mason incident!!
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

Fielden had an air of invincibility about him until the Mason incident.
He was never the same afterwards.
Wigan Warriors No 1 fan

Post by Wigan Warriors No 1 fan »

Fielden is coming back in 3 weeks, Just saying.
Bring back the biff!!!!!
TrueBlueWarrior

Wigan Warriors No 1 fan wrote:Fielden is coming back in 3 weeks, Just saying.
Irrelevant of what anyone on here thinks of Fielden and his injuries/wages etc. he is a class prop and if fit I woud have him in my team over any of our current props and Morley, Hill, Carvell and Wood, would not have had the field day they had on Saturday if a FULLY FIT Fielden was on the pitch, just saying!!