Stevo Says...........

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Welski

Stevo Says...........

Post by Welski »

STEVO SAYS...
"Away win - I just think out of sheer desperation, Bradford will come good. If they do they have to sort two things out. They have to go back to basics in the way they defend, because from the highlights I've seen they have been quite appalling. No matter who you are, how many quality players you have, if you are not tackling, you are not going to win games. They also need to be more adventurous when they have the ball. There won't be much in this, but I think we will see Bradford come good. And let's face it, they have to! " -and why is that, baldy?
:D

COME ON LADS! :lol:
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Wigan4Ever

Re: Stevo Says...........

Post by Wigan4Ever »

Kiss of death for Bradford then, Stevo predicting a win for them. Good news for us.

Sorry Stevo - it's BRATFORD, isn't it.
Cherry and White Eyeballs
www.wiganstpats2oz.co.uk
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

hahaha how true! :D
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
proud_pie_eater

Well said!
proud_pie_eater

How many times has he lost his house in a bet again?
Welski

Post by Welski »

Doug Stand posted:
Stevo is an idiot..even if he was to tip Wigan for the win he's an idiot, as long as he's bald he's an idiot even if he had more hair than the yetti he would be an idiot.
In short Stevo is an idiot.
One more thing of note...he's an idiot!
Class :lol:

PPE dont forget the swimming pool... :)

For all that tho' (I know so many hate him) but I do enjoy listening to him and Eddie chortle on. Biased or not it it gets me shouting at the TV anyway.
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
proud_pie_eater

Welski posted:
Doug Stand posted:
Stevo is an idiot..even if he was to tip Wigan for the win he's an idiot, as long as he's bald he's an idiot even if he had more hair than the yetti he would be an idiot.
In short Stevo is an idiot.
One more thing of note...he's an idiot!
Class :lol:

PPE dont forget the swimming pool... :)

For all that tho' (I know so many hate him) but I do enjoy listening to him and Eddie chortle on. Biased or not it it gets me shouting at the TV anyway.
He infuriates me! I cant stand them going on, I end up shouting at the replays and not even at the match, at them!
proud_pie_eater

I ment the replay of the match at 12 o'clock but I know what you mean about them going over and over one "incident" and not taking any notice of the rest of the game! I also hate it when they talk over the ref when you are trying to figure out whats going on!
Wigan4Ever

Post by Wigan4Ever »

Stevo is so overtly anti-Wigan he shouldn't be allowed to commentate. Commentators are supposed to be impartial observers ... Now take Clarky. Since he started commentating from the sidelines he has done his level best to be unbiased and fair.

Anyone else ever noticed the sparkle in his
eyes, though, whenever Wigan beat the Stains?
Cherry and White Eyeballs
www.wiganstpats2oz.co.uk
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

I've yet to meet any rugby league fan that likes the "cannon and ball" of commentary (did you see the "Stevo is Gay" placard being waved by a Wakefield fan in front of the big screen? :lol: ).

Both talk rubbish, are biased to which ever side is currently top of the table (witness their current love affair with Leeds) and always ALWAYS talk when the referee is speaking to someone.

Surely these idiots can be pensioned off and Sky can get someone else to do the job (Phil Clarke?). Rugby League is a great sport and it does not need some cut-price comedy double act to make it attractive

Why don't we start a campaign to petition sky to get rid of them...
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------