Would you play Fielden at KR?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan Warriors No 1 fan

Would you play Fielden at KR?

Post by Wigan Warriors No 1 fan »

Personally I would bring Fielden on for the last 20 mins and see how he goes.
Bring back the biff!!!!!
cow yeds

Re: Would you play Fielden at KR?

Post by cow yeds »

NO!!!!!!!!
BriH

Post by BriH »

No.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

cow yeds wrote:NO!!!!!!!!
Agreed. We need to win this game and secure the League Leaders Shield, so we take no chances. Fielden can then play the following week against the Stains which will then hopefully be a game which only has pride at stake - key players can be rested. Waney will not see it that way though and may continue to push players too hard before the play offs.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
jobo

Post by jobo »

Wigan Warriors No 1 fan wrote:Personally I would bring Fielden on for the last 20 mins and see how he goes.
This.

If we get to OT, we'll need Fielden with at least some game time. If he's injured again, at least we can then plan for it.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Yes without a doubt, he is a top class player, far better than Lima when fit and he should play against KR, if he blows up too much thrn play him from the bench against Stains, no one in their right mind can think that Flower is a better man to have on the field. I don't like this repeated talk of the game against Stains being 'only for Pride', as a matter of principle we need to smash them at every opportunity we can.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
markill

Post by markill »

If he is training well enough to warrant a place ahead of any players who've been playing all season than I would put him in. If there are players who are carrying knocks at this stage then I say play him. I wouldn't play him just to get match fitness, but i would be happy to play him ahead of someone with a knock or who might not have looked as good in training. Put him in the 19 for sure.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Mr Sergent

Post by Mr Sergent »

ian.birchall wrote:Yes without a doubt, he is a top class player, far better than Lima when fit .
This is simply not true!
LORENZO

Post by LORENZO »

I think it is down to the coach to decide if he is ready, and also whether he will be with us next season. If not, we have managed without him all season and see little sense in him playing now at the expense of those who will be staying on.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

LORENZO wrote:I think it is down to the coach to decide if he is ready, and also whether he will be with us next season. If not, we have managed without him all season and see little sense in him playing now at the expense of those who will be staying on.
2 seasons actually!