pre match and half time entertainment!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: pre match and half tim...

Post by MrsLam »

Loved it! I was getting well into it, think the south standers had the most animated lads though. Something sexy about men in uniforms fightin...
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

MrsLam posted:
Loved it! I was getting well into it, think the south standers had the most animated lads though. Something sexy about men in uniforms fightin...
Funny, I feel the same about women in uniform...
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Although it was all obviously staged (and the knife was fake lol) the blokes loved it and there definatly is something about men in uniform! WOW! The good thing is Wigan Rugby wont be paying a lot of money to the army, they will either make a donation for the services of the men or it will be free, good entertainment all round! By the way I think Ganson trying the absialing without a rope is a very very good idea! Maybe we should all join in when it comes to everyone fighting one person and ooooo let Ganson be the one!!!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

i thught ganson shoud try the fighting but obvioously not in the fake sense.......
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3