we are so bad Im going watching latics v ipswich

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Spartak_Warrior

we are so bad Im going watching latics v ipswich

Post by Spartak_Warrior »

We were crap the other night. Am going watching latics for a bit as a protest. Should be an exciting run in for their season. Does anyone know how much it costs?

Some of our players showed a distinct lack of bottle against Bradford.
TRICKY DICKY

Re: we are so bad Im going wat...

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

Spartak_Warrior posted:
We were crap the other night. Am going watching latics for a bit as a protest. Should be an exciting run in for their season. Does anyone know how much it costs?

STERIO TYPICAL WIGANNER.

GLORY HUNTER, GET BEHIND YOUR TEAM IF YOUR A REAL FAN.

GLORY HUNTER.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

Spartak_Warrior posted:

i think a lot of our players showed a lot of bottle considering the injuries they where carrying.i don,t see why going to the latics has to be seen as a protest, i,m sure a lot of people go to both
Joanne2809

Post by Joanne2809 »

:( Glad we all dont take that action !!!!

Dont want fans like you so called supporting Wigan !!! Go and watch Latics and waste your money !!!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Spartak_Warrior posted:

I now see where all the Northern Man Utd Glory Hunter Fans are going. Just because Chelsea will win the League this guy will jump on the band wagon. This guy sounds like rugby8hater and he went under various names on Friday.

At least were watching the highest level of Rugby your playing in a substandard league and not guranteed to go up.

God help any Latics message board if they do not go up cause i will really take the p..s.
Southern Warrior

Re: we are so bad Im going...

Post by Southern Warrior »

:conf: I know there will always be a cross section of the WORLD, wit some liking rubgy(the real game) and those that like Foolball.....oops missed a t out.. :roll: but this Latics v Warriors thing is starting to get right up my nose!!! :angry: We should all want Wigan to do well in both sports and keep the name of Wigan on the lips of all around. Lets have a top class rugby and football and lets be proud of that instead of all this crap!!! Its like having a civil war in Wigan!!!! :exc: :exc: :exc:
WIGAN RUNS THOURGH MY VEINS
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Southern Warrior posted:
:conf: I know there will always be a cross section of the WORLD, wit some liking rubgy(the real game) and those that like Foolball.....oops missed a t out.. :roll: but this Latics v Warriors thing is starting to get right up my nose!!! :angry: We should all want Wigan to do well in both sports and keep the name of Wigan on the lips of all around. Lets have a top class rugby and football and lets be proud of that instead of all this crap!!! Its like having a civil war in Wigan!!!! :exc: :exc: :exc:
Finally, someone speaking some sense.

Why can't everyone just accept that we share a ground with them and that they will be there or thereabouts come the end of the football season and stand a decent chance of going up to the premier league. I'm personally not bothered how they do, or how many fans attend their games.

As for the state of the pitch, it's down to the weather at this time of year, rain doesn't seem to drain well. Look at Wakefields pitch, it was perfect and they have one RL side and two football teams play on it!
Southern Warrior

Post by Southern Warrior »

Anybody on this site that want to argue about Latics V Warriors is :with: the ground is not a problem it could even do the latics a favour if they get promotion.....the top sides hate playing on a cut up pitch and the latics should get used to it..... :cool: :eusa17: :eusa17: lets stop banging ours heads together and learn again to be PROUD of WIGAN :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa10:
WIGAN RUNS THOURGH MY VEINS
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

Southern Warrior posted:
well said :eusa2:
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Waterside glens... did you accost Radders in Blockbusters on that picture?