we are so bad Im going watching latics v ipswich

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Re: we are so bad Im going...

Post by mrs_carney »

Ok then come back when you learn how to be a real supporter
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Not being funny or owt but I notice the two people saying this are not actually from or living in Wigan? It's a completely different thing sitting there and saying "we" should be proud but you don't have to put up with it day in day out. Like I've said so many times, I didn't used to have anything against the Latics, I still don't, it's their fans and I think I have every right to be bothered by D***heads like those that were on here on Friday night.

As for saying "we were crap" again I don't think you were watching the same match. I thought if anything we were very unlucky.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Wigan4Ever

Post by Wigan4Ever »

They may have been guilty of sitting back on their laurels in the last few minutes and letting Bradford come back, but I thought our lads played extremely well. They certainly were NOT crap, that is just OTT. The Bulls' style of rugby is just to go out and hurt. They don't play entertaining stuff. Our lads showed tons of courage on Friday night.
Cherry and White Eyeballs
www.wiganstpats2oz.co.uk
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

robjoenz posted:
Waterside glens... did you accost Radders in Blockbusters on that picture?
heard outside smiths bookstore{who,s that guy with tom] :D
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Wigan were far from "crap" on Friday night! I'm sorry but If you cant support the team and see the good aswell as the bad (which I admit, they did have bad moments) then you are not a true supporter and you are welcome to go and watch any team you like and be with them as shallow as you are being with Wigan!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Wigan4Ever posted:
They may have been guilty of sitting back on their laurels in the last few minutes and letting Bradford come back, but I thought our lads played extremely well. They certainly were NOT crap, that is just OTT. The Bulls' style of rugby is just to go out and hurt. They don't play entertaining stuff. Our lads showed tons of courage on Friday night.
We were ok until the 70 min mark then ran out of steam. We have a young side that will get better. Give the side a couple of years and trophies will start coming in again.
Wigan4Ever

Post by Wigan4Ever »

Yes I agree with you, and we've loads of talent coming through the ranks. Dean Bell's doing a good job for the future of the club.

It hurts when we lose, but I'm sticking with my team!
Cherry and White Eyeballs
www.wiganstpats2oz.co.uk
waterside glens

totally correct
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Was Kris saying to big issue seller above :eusa1: I'l buy a copy when im finnished in hear ok lad?

answers on a post-card please :eusa18:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

waterside glens

trotski_tgwu posted:
Was Kris saying to big issue seller above :eusa1: I'l buy a copy when im finnished in hear ok lad?

answers on a post-card please :eusa18:
[q

he ,s saying make sure that dodgey looking guy doesn,t do a runner with your camera :D