Hock - medial ligament damage

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
proud_pie_eater

Re: Hock - medial ligament...

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Kris Radlinski said last night that Hock has to have an operation, they will repair the minor tendons/ligaments in his knee and have a look to see if his major tendons/ligaments need doing too, if thats the case he will be out for months.
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

does everyone talk to kris?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

yeah
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Kris Radlinski is like the fountain of all knowledge in Wigan. He'll talk to anyone and everyone that goes up to him and asks any sort of personal question about Wigan RL. I'm surprised his loyalty and professional status is not in question...
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
heydude

Post by heydude »

thegimble posted:

Allen is one of the best prospects ive seen for a long time. The youngsters need a couple of more years and a few decent old heads and the team will start to dominate again.

But we need luck on the medical side. Either change training method or Betts should replace or fix the mirror he has broke or get a medicene man in.
i agree with you on allen my mate has seen him in the academy team last season said his was an outstanding player made everything look so easy.
don't eat yellow snow