Season tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
kitt green warriors

Season tickets

Post by kitt green warriors »

When are we going to get info on renewing, it said in last programme of the season coming soon, but we normally know by now, anybody know anything. Ta.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
neilwigan

Re: Season tickets

Post by neilwigan »

In the last programme it said you could start renewing monday 8th but i havent heard anything since.
cherry and white,
it's in our blood,
ancient and loyal,
until we die!!!
follow me on twitter for the latest news from the sporting world and my views on them:https://twitter.com/N_Boardman
Also it would be great if you would check out my blog:
sportbloguk.wordpress.com
shevington

Who else is not renewing season their ticket next season?

Post by shevington »

I'm not renewing next season.

The way I see it, is that we are paying to watch warm up matches before the playoffs. There is no atmosphere at the DW, because people know that even if you lose a handfull of games, you will still probably make it into the playoffs. Then we are expected to fork out again.

I think I will do a Leeds next year, and turn up to matches when it matters.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Warriors Memberships The Wigan Way

Wigan Warriors have today announced details of their 2013 Season Renewal Memberships, which have been redesigned to offer a new and unique way of supporting the Club.

For the first time fans will be given the chance to customise their membership to suit them through a series of extras that are available to bolt-on to their chosen package. These extras include subscriptions to Wigan TV and the new digital edition of the Matchday Programme, a new and exclusive Members Gift Pack and seasonal Matchday parking at the DW Stadium.

The extra's compliment the new Seasonal Membership packages which have replaced the traditional season ticket and will guarantee a seat for all thirteen home Super League games at the DW Stadium including the Easter derby against St Helens and the huge fixtures against Cup holders Warrington Wolves and Champions Leeds Rhinos. Seasonal Memberships also include a host of other great benefits including first priority on cup, play-offs and final tickets, a discount on a Magic Weekend ticket and discounts on the new 2013 home or away shirt.

Junior Seasonal Memberships for the South Stand are still the same astonishing price of just £26 - that's only £2 per home game - with all Junior Seasonal Members also receiving free ground entry into away Super League games, entry to the new-look Max's Matchday Club and great discounts on official Warriors Coaching Camps and Birthday Parties.

Members will also be invited to a series of private Warriors events throughout the year, giving fans unrivalled access to players and the Club.

Wigan Warriors Seasonal Membership holders will continue to receive the best value and biggest savings over match-by-match admission with cash savings of up to £89 for adults, whilst the Warriors will remain one of the cheapest teams to watch in Super League.

An Adult Seasonal Membership starts from just £206 for renewals and £221 for new purchases, while even greater savings can be had with a family package.

To ensure that every fan gets the true value out of their Membership there is also the unique option for fans to exchange unused game tickets for tickets to matches later in the season so friends or family can attend (subject to terms and conditions).

Wigan Warriors Marketing Director, Simon Collinson said,

"We are changing our focus from the traditional season ticket towards a more flexible membership structure that allows fans to support the Club in ways more suited to them.

"The development of memberships has been researched, planned and tested over the past few years and we are delighted to now unveil the first part of our new Membership structure.

"We aim to make the transition as smooth and simple as possible for fans with the Seasonal Membership package directly replacing Season Tickets. The new extras offer great value additions to enhance the experience of supporting the Club, allowing fans the opportunity to develop a package that suits their needs and the way they support the club."

The packages have been launched under the title "The Wigan Way", which encapsulates the innovative approach that the Club continues to take both on and off the field, and reflects the unique relationship and passion that players, supporters, staff and sponsors share.

Existing season ticket holders are again rewarded with priority to reserve existing seats at an exclusive Renewal Price until Monday 12th November 2012 before these reserved seats are released to the general public on Tuesday 13th November.

New Seasonal Memberships are also now on sale with all seats that are currently free from reservation being available on general sale from the outset and available at the Early Bird prices until Friday 21st December.

Renewal packs are currently being sent out to 2012 Season Ticket Holders and depending on local postal services will land within the next two weeks, so fans are urged to prepare to re-sign with the Warriors for the 2013 Super League Season.

More information and full pricing information is available by [clicking here] and navigating the section using the left menu bar. Seasonal Memberships can now be purchased from the DW Stadium Ticket Office and Ticket Hotline on 0871 66-33-552.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... 610&type=1

SEASONAL MEMBERSHIP PRICE PLAN

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.aspx?id=17
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Think below is a really radical and thought provoking incentive!
The extra's compliment the new Seasonal Membership packages which have replaced the traditional season ticket and will guarantee a seat for all thirteen home Super League games at the DW Stadium including the Easter derby against St Helens and the huge fixtures against Cup holders Warrington Wolves and Champions Leeds Rhinos
How many other clubs have thought of this, a season ticket that gets you into all the home regular season matches!!!!
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
JoySmith

after shades of grey

Post by JoySmith »

Anything by Nora Roberts is guaranteed to be good. Right now I'm reading His Every Desire by Emma Rose and it's worth a read as well (though it is a bit...descriptive like fifty shades of grey).
Ron Doran

Post by Ron Doran »

JoySmith - er whats this???
E.& O.E.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Oh dear, those books are akin to reading The Daily Star whilst eating a bacon barm in a white van - intellectual

:roll:

I might get a ticket for 2013 , might even have a few prawn sandwiches too
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

Well, I'll be renewing mine. Despite the doom and gloom at the mo, come Febuary I'll be chomping at the bit to get to a game.Just hope the referees get their act together.
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

posted on club site 12th October
Renewal packs are currently being sent out to 2012 Season Ticket Holders and depending on local postal services will land within the next two weeks, so fans are urged to prepare to re-sign with the Warriors for the 2013 Super League Season.

Out of interest, who has not received their pack yet? I've had nothing as at 21st October
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered