Harrison Hansen

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
kitt green warriors

Harrison Hansen

Post by kitt green warriors »

I have heard a rumour that Dean Bell has spoken to H about joining NZ Warriors for 2014 any truth in it.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
Kittwazzer

Re: Harrison Hansen

Post by Kittwazzer »

Apparently!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Wouldn't he miss out on a testimonial then? It's like Steve Hampson all over again. A bit anyway
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
OJ

Post by OJ »

There's a part of me that couldn't blame him if he did go over there but really hope it isn't true as he is one who would be hugely missed. Suppose other teams will always be interested to sign 99% of Wigan players but it's getting beyond a joke and harming the fan's view of the club, we're going to renew our season tickets next week despite not being sure who will be playing for us in 2013 and can understand why some fans are feeling less inclined to follow suit
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Sutty

Post by Sutty »

It's with a heavy heart that I've decided not to renew my season ticket next year. I just can't justify spending hundreds of pounds on something that the RFL and Sky have made in to, effectively, a 27 game pre season. I know some will say that we support the club etc. But, the fact is, that I have other hobbies and interests and a young family and I would rather spend my money on those things that actually mean something, than a meaningless season. Can you imagine Sky not showing Man U etc lift the Premier League trophy, televising a game that could determine who clinches the all important 4th Champions League spot, instead? That's effectively what Sky did with the SL last year. We weren't shown on tv because they wanted to show a crappy match to see if Wakefield could get the 8th playoff spot. Sorry, but I just think that the season has become virtually meaningless. Leeds win 5 games on the spin, at the end of the season, and are crowned Champions. Despite finishing 10pts behind us this year and 13 behind Wire last year. I'll still go to the big games and if we get to any finals I'll probably go to those too. But I am sooooo disillusioned with the whole league at the moment that I can't justify spending that much money on it, when I could better spend it elsewhere. This isn't a decision that I've found easy to make and I still love the club, but something had to give :-(

Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

I have just renewed my season ticket after leaving it as late as I can. As mentioned above, I agree that its mainly the RFL and its system that I'm frustrated with. The players leaving for pastures new comes a very close second, but thats always going to happen and we just have to get over it. I fully understand why others aren't renewing.
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
spartan

Post by spartan »

How fickle are we by implying not renewing their season tickets just be glad you are not supporting a lower club,go and get your season ticket and prove you are a proper fan[you know it makes sense]
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Many are not renewing their season tickets but many have also held back to to show their discontentment with the way the game is being run and the farcical play off format.
spartan

Post by spartan »

The playoff format is far from ideal but we must not take it out of our club,they need us to buy our season tickets.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

spartan

Correct, but there is always room for showing the game that we should not be taken for granted!