England v Wales

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

England v Wales

Post by Kittwazzer »

80-12. Nuff sed! :blush:
ancientnloyal

Re: England v Wales

Post by ancientnloyal »

Waste of money going to South Africa training. Waste of time if nothing else but representation.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
tom g

Post by tom g »

The game was pretty much like a training match. I still think going to South Africa will have been good for the team though, especially if they have found a good place to prepare for next year's World Cup.
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

Waste of RL money sending players to SA. About time the RL woke up and knocked Wales, Scotland and Ireland in the head.
nothing learned nothing gained.

Only saving grace was the extraordinary large crowd...not.
:wink:
Ron Doran

Post by Ron Doran »

''"I'm very happy," said England coach Steve McNamara said. "We were on a bit of a hiding to nothing. Wales is an extremely tough place to come.''
Yes, extremely tough. The barmpot!
E.& O.E.
Ron Doran

Post by Ron Doran »

...And the score so far -

The best winger in the world??? =2
Birthday boy =4

Tries that is.
E.& O.E.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Complete and utter waste of time.BBC coverage is what we all crave for on any normal day but this farce of a day does nothing to promote the great sport that is Rugby League.Cannot and will not blame the players they are only doing what was asked of them and that is represent the country.I blame the inept clowns that are the Rfl end of. :angry:
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

I gave up watching after a few minutes - it was a ridiculous and pointless mismatch.

Now I'm worried about SOL going of with an apparent groin strain. Hope he and Sam miss the French match. That's a team who might want to show how tough they are and forget about the ball. Could be worse than a waste of time - might see some suspensions.
donny

Post by donny »

Pathetic reprasentive match its like man u playing Accrington , I dont want to watch any more of this crap,I would rather watch rugby Union, I have watched rugby sinse Boston made his debut and this was the ultimate please dont give us anymore its embarrising how can we justify this rubbish to freinds who dont watch rugby and would like to.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Turned over at half time to watch Star Wars, no atmosphere what so ever, have had more excitement picking up dog poo in August when i was an urban sanitation operative