mcllorum

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
bonnieboy

mcllorum

Post by bonnieboy »

When he got suspended did it only count for league matches and play off games because he played in the matches against Wales and France,he missed the games against Catalans and Leeds in the play off and the first match of next year but my mate says he should not have played in the test matches.
Wes

Re: mcllorum

Post by Wes »

He didnt play against Wales which acted as his 3rg game of his ban.
markill

Post by markill »

29wes28 wrote:He didnt play against Wales which acted as his 3rg game of his ban.
I'm fairly certain he did play in that game.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
bonnieboy

Post by bonnieboy »

He did play against Wales.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

He was able to play because they found a loophole, whereby England were able to count an England Knights game towards his ban. Therefore, the two playoff games plus the England Knights game = 3 games, hence he has been able to play in all the Autumn tests.

TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Sutty wrote:He was able to play because they found a loophole, whereby England were able to count an England Knights game towards his ban. Therefore, the two playoff games plus the England Knights game = 3 games, hence he has been able to play in all the Autumn tests.
Correct!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
bonnieboy

Post by bonnieboy »

Thanks for your replies,wait till i see my mate.
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Sutty wrote:He was able to play because they found a loophole, whereby England were able to count an England Knights game towards his ban. Therefore, the two playoff games plus the England Knights game = 3 games, hence he has been able to play in all the Autumn tests.
Correct!
And the England Knights game was against Scotland

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Surely that was not in the spirit of the ban. Or can they bend the rules to suit.
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

highland convert wrote:Surely that was not in the spirit of the ban. Or can they bend the rules to suit.
They have certainly bent them in this case.