who are these sick individuals?

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
the winky one

who are these sick individuals?

Post by the winky one »

who have shot a cat seven times with an air rifle?
what on earth is wrong with you...what a piece of scum..it just beggars belief....what kind of thrill
did u get from that mindless act?....lots of people don't like cats I know
but this is just despicable!...I hope you burn in hell!!
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: who are these sick individuals?

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Was they just testing the 'cats have 9 lives' theory?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Was they just testing the 'cats have 9 lives' theory?
tut tut true blue....that's very naughty of you.. :omg:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I know Winky, my apologies!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

the winky one wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Was they just testing the 'cats have 9 lives' theory?
tut tut true blue....that's very naughty of you.. :omg:
Shocked at that reply too .... this poor thing lost its claws because it dragged itself home by them all the way from were it had been shot. These people (not you TB)need a F&*$ing lesson beating into them, an inch from their meaningless lives. :angry:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

Sadly, today in 'broken Britain' these things are happening more and more, the answer when they ask these pathetic individuals why they did it seems to be...'we were only having a laugh'. I genuinely despair for the future of this country.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
markill

Post by markill »

Aaron C. Rescue wrote:Sadly, today in 'broken Britain' these things are happening more and more, the answer when they ask these pathetic individuals why they did it seems to be...'we were only having a laugh'. I genuinely despair for the future of this country.
Do you think this is happening more - or being photographed/videoed and reported more?? Its hard to believe that in those halcyon days where kids were allowed to play outdoors in fields and woods that they wouldn't get up to this sort of thing. Not saying that it was kids who did this, but just saying its probably not something that is new, unfortunately.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

markill wrote:
Aaron C. Rescue wrote:Sadly, today in 'broken Britain' these things are happening more and more, the answer when they ask these pathetic individuals why they did it seems to be...'we were only having a laugh'. I genuinely despair for the future of this country.
Do you think this is happening more - or being photographed/videoed and reported more?? Its hard to believe that in those halcyon days where kids were allowed to play outdoors in fields and woods that they wouldn't get up to this sort of thing. Not saying that it was kids who did this, but just saying its probably not something that is new, unfortunately.
I would say that although the media in is and around our lives 24hrs these days this sort of this has more to do with peoples morels or lack of. The respect for people and property is so below the acceptable level these days it’s had to understand. For an example gone are the days of chucking an egg or bud at a house and running, now its chucking an egg and goading the occupant with threats, no running off! The fact that we have young teens beating up adults on the streets tells you a lot, no more being scared of teachers or police, the “I know my rights” has become the motto of the idiot.

I know one thing ….. if I had been marched home by another adult, it would be my hide on the line when I got in, not the hide of the adult taking me there like it is now.
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

markill wrote:

My wife has worked in various Wigan schools over the last 20 years, she feels the standard of behaviour, morals, respect, attitude etc has plummeted in the last few years, what the future holds I don't know, but I'm not convinced that any Government can halt the depressing slide we appear to be on.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
jobo

Post by jobo »

markill wrote:
Don't think it's new and back in the 60's, for lots of lads with air-rifles or a catapult, any cat was fair game, especially in Porters Wood or Longwall Wood. In fact, the big lads would more often than not, shoot at us little lads for a laugh.

Think what is different and I'm not sure if it's a good thing, is the punishment. If someone split on these big lads and told the police, then there would be hell to pay. More than likely they'd get a good hiding off their parents, maybe a good crack off the bobby, followed by prosecution, with the threat hanging over them of Borstal.

I know this doesn't do the cat any good but it would make the laugh seekers think twice before they did it again.