Replacements needed

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

Re: Replacements needed

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:( I think we need a miracle, but we don't have a messhia. You have to ask the question, who would want to come to the JJb under the current regime ? dave Whelan is now obviously readying himself for the higher profile of the Premiership, MO will jump ship soon, Betts never was good enough, as I've said before (and a lot of others agree with me) 'We need a coach'
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:( I think we need a miracle, but we don't have a messhia. You have to ask the question, who would want to come to the JJb under the current regime ? dave Whelan is now obviously readying himself for the higher profile of the Premiership, MO will jump ship soon, Betts never was good enough, as I've said before (and a lot of others agree with me) 'We need a coach'
We have two perfectloy good coaches, if you hadnt noticed wigan always have a slow start to the season, lay off betts!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

mrs_carney posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:
We have two perfectloy good coaches, if you hadnt noticed wigan always have a slow start to the season, lay off betts!
Yes good point but will Mo and DW leave him alone.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Even if they dont we should support them, its not them out there on the pitch they can only send down messages
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

well said mrs carney